Most memorable place you fucked

Where was the most memorable place you have fucked?

Mine was in the woods at the Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany, raw fucked over a fallen tree trunk by a solid built hairy guy, both stripped naked, he even waved to some passing tourists, with me bent over in front, hidden by bushes, his big thick solid cock throbbing in my ass, a good long hard fucking, gave me a couple of loads before taking my hard wet slug up his hairy butthole..... Nice castle too!!

Guest curlo3000

I guess mines would be inside a bank stairwell. I had just started working at this bank for the mail room. It was this sexy black guy that was training me. Well he was showing the different routes to take, when we ended up in this stair well. As we were going down the stairs, he took out this most enormous dick. About the biggest dick I had ever seen. He asked me to suck it, and of course I did. It was great. Afterwards we got to know each other very well. We became fuck buddies until he left the bank for another job. :)

Most memorable? I've got a few. But one of the most memorable would be when I use to play with a married guy, back some years ago. He wanted to see some of my toy's, and told me he'd show me something special if I brought them along the next time. So I packed up some dildo's, anal beads, pumps, and vibrators into a backpack, the next time, and headed out to see him.

We met at a store parking lot, where I got out and into his vehicle. He then proceeded to drive me to a garage he rented in a near by neighborhood. Once inside he turned on the light, as it was late evening. We were in an empty bay, and there was what looked to be a minivan covered with a cloth in the next bay. He asked to see the toys. I opened my bag, and we looked around at the different toys I had. He then proceeded to show me the surprise he was keeping. He went over to the covered vehicle, and pulled back the cloth.

There, right in front of me was a 1930's Rolls Royce...in mint condition. He told me to get up in the back seat. It was nice, leather seats, velvet trim, just beautiful. We made out right there in the back seat.

When I came, we had to make sure that nothing got onto the back of the seats, since I was good at shooting over my shoulders back then. He left me a picture of the vehicle, which I still look at from time to time.....amazed to this day.

If someone where to have told me I was going to make out in the back of a BMW, or Mercedes one day, I'd probably have accepted that it might happen. But I NEVER would have imagined I would be making out in the back seat of a Rolls Royce!

Guest Towcester

My most memorable was the first time. I was in the Army, and the PT instructer had me in his bed. Satin sheets and silk pillows! I was face down with the silk pillows under my belly so my ass was raised up for his big naked cock. He fucked me good for a while then stopped. He lifted out a couple of inches, so i had to squirm and wriggle for me fuck. My hard on was fucking the silk pillows, so it was wonderful. I cumm in them, and he cumm in me!

I have fucked or gotten fucked in a few rest stops, with other guys watching sometimes. The best were stops with woods next to them, where guys would wander into the woods and hook up, and fuck like rabbits.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest n2barebk

I prefer the outdoor fucks, whether on the beach, in a park, or on the top floor of a parking ramp. Its all about getting in deep and planting those seeds in the guy, listening to him groan, or begging for the seeds.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest muscleass

it wasnt really a fuck, more of a blowjob...Siena, Italy in front of the Church in the museum facing the cathedral..His name was Luca, young, beautiful, 20 something, looking out of a window of this old building facing the Siena cathedral. It was in the spiral staircase leading up to the observation deck that I try to pass him, and he leaned against me, so I grabbbed him. He pulled my dick out and started to suck me, but then we heard people coming up so we stopped. When there was no one going up the stairwell, I pulled his cock out and sucked him till he came in my mouth. I wasnt really expecting a blowjob in front of this old beautiful Cathedral at 2 in the afternoon!post-28307-0-57845700-1383838189_thumb.j

Guest tallblondviking

In the walk-in regrigerator with my sous chef who had no idea I was in love with him (and am to this day).

In a graveyard, blindfolded, handcuffed around a head stone, shorts pulled down around my ankles while bf pimped my ass out.

In a resort hotel steam room with a hot, muscled, hairy and HUNG married Egyptian man while his family was out at the beach.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RoadSpirit

I was in LA with a friend from Brazil. He wanted to fuck while we were at a friends restaurant opening. He pulled me out of the restaurant and into the alley around the corner. It was dark, and behind a dumpster, he started fucking me. About five minutes into it, some guy came up and asked if he could have a piece. I tried to turn around to see who it was, but my friend pushed my head into the wall and told this guy "sure thing". Next thing I new, I was getting fucked by some guy in a dark alley with my friend holding my head to the brick wall. I got two loads in that alley.

Got lost in Florence!

Ended up naked along the banks of the Arno getting fucked raw by some Italian guy with a monsterous cock, about 4 other guys watching, all wanting a turn! The guy wouldn't let them, till he'd fucked me hard and cum up me twice, then left, others moved in and were soon fucking me raw, sucking my cock. I think 3 more ended up loading my ass, it was dripping.

They we're all chatting away to each other, no idea what they were saying! Don't need words to get fucked!

Finally they all finished, so put shorts back on, found my bearings and while walking back to hotel a passing jogger started chatting in English, don't know if he'd been watching but all he wanted was for me to sit on his face ???? said he could see a big cummy wet patch on the arse of my shorts, was soon feeling his hot tongue exploring my cumfilled hole, as he stroked his thick foreskin covered cock. Really sucked and ate my ass good!

I was squatting over his face, watching him stroke his meat, pre cum oozing from his cock, when he stopped licking, lifted my ass down to his cock and thrust it up inside me, one thrust right up to his big hairy balls and he exploded in me, grunting, throbbing as his thick cock shot me full of juice. His cock kept pulsating in me as cum leaked from my hole. When he eventually pulled out, a big wad of cum dropped out too! Don't think it was all his!!!

I'll always remember Florence! And the banks of the Arno ????

• 4 weeks later...

Outdoors in a crowd at Folsom by some guy who was behind me and stuck his dick up my ass, pumped and dumped. No idea who he was or what he looked like. Walked about with his cum in my ass.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bttm4allTops

I was a white straight acting guy, home from college one summer, and I was just starting to suck cock and have men play with my ass at that time. It was years ago, parents were both away from the house visiting relatives. So, I got on my computer and went to a men for sex website, there I got in touch with a black man, I had read his ad earlier. He came over and I sucked his cock and he then fucked me until he shot his cum load inside my ass. The reason it was so memorable is that it was my first black man that fucked my ass, and I did it in my parents bedroom on their bed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

In NYC in Central Park, during the day. I got cruised by they Middle Eastern looking guy who followed me to a more secluded area of the Park. He kissed me and played with my ass then turned me around and pulled down my sweatpants. Spit in his hands and rubbed it onto my crack. Next thing I know he is fucking me right there in the Park and shoots his load inside me. Before know it he is gone and as I pull up my sweatpants another guy comes up and goes at at it. He shoots his load and leaves. I pulled up my pants and left with both loads inside me.

• Like 1

It was many years ago. I was seeing this guy in Key Biscayne FL. I would fly from Washington DC to see him for the weekend. We would suck cock and I would fuck him all weekend. We only stopped to eat. He loved to get fucked. We had acess to a friends yacht, and would fuck in the evening watching the people on the shore. Eventually I got to the point that I figured I was missing something, he enjoyed it so much and he had never fucked me, in fact I had never been fucked in my life. I begged him to fuck me, and all he would say is "You're not ready yet". This went on for some time and many trips later when I asked him, one night he finally fucked me on his bed. I loved it. We went for a walk on the beach the next morning and I was still feeling it. I said that I now know how a bride feels the morning after her wedding. He of course laughed. I of course asked him to fuck me again, and his reply was "You're not ready yet", We went back to his apartment and he of course he fucked me.

• Like 1
Guest RovingUSA

I got fucked on the MetroRail in DC. I was going into work on a Saturday morning and my partner was heading into the airport we got on the last train and it was empty. I started sucking his cock and once hard I told him to fuck me. I just hung on the bars as he bareback my hole. we had 10 stops and no one got on. He came up my ass just before he got off at National Airport. most exciting fuck I have ever had.

Guest GymRatTop

Was at a group party at a gay resort.. lots of bottom guys but they were just bent over taking cock, any cock. I had fucked a number of them but hadn't blown. A muscle stud came up to me asked if I'd cum yet. I said no, he said he didn't think so. He grabbed my cock and pulled me over to the edge of a bench. We kissed deeply for quite some time, he bent down and grazed my nipple with is teeth which made my dick bolt up right. He crouched down in front of me and deep throated my cock and kept sucking and licking. After a few minutes he stood up and grabbed a condom from a shelf near by. I gave him a wayward look. I told him I really preferred fucking bare. He said he'd never had a guy fuck him bare and only played safe so I put the condom on and guided my cock to his ass. It was an awesome fuck but I was not going to shoot in a condom and waste my seed. After a good fucking I pulled out and he asked why I didn't cum. I told him I was here to seed a hot ass and although I enjoyed fucking him, I was going to find another willing hole to take my seed. I told him I was neg but totally understood his position on getting fucked but I really wanted to unload in a man's ass and have him take my cum. I started to step away and he grabbed my cock and shucked the condom, lifted his legs and guided me to his hole looking me dead in the eye the whole time.. I asked if he was sure, he said he wanted me to be the first guy to breed him. We kissed and fucked for as long as I could last. I told him I was close and he grabbed his cock and jerked it a couple of time and shot between us. His orgasm pulled the cum right out of me and I pumped my full load inside him as we kissed. I stayed hard for so long and he kept me inside him with his ass caressing my cock. I started pumping him again and soon blew a second load. Many of the guys around us were telling me to fill his ass full, breed him, take his cunt.... It was totally hot. I pulled out and he got up and left quickly.. another guy attended to my cock, cleaning it off down his throat asking me if I could piss down his throat. I had to rest a while but soon needed to pee and gave it to the willing man. As I looked up I saw the muscle stud in the back looking on. I got to my locker to get dressed and he came by to ask if I was telling the truth about being neg. I told him I got tested every quarter and I had been tested the month before and was neg but that was the best information I could give him. He said he really enjoyed the sex. He was married so always had to be very careful as he had a wife and small kids at home. I gave him my number and told him that if he wanted to call in a couple of months I'd tell him my next test results. He had by far the best ass I have ever bred and he was an awesome kisser.

• 2 weeks later...

Most memorable for me is nothing too special but brings back memories of a time ago. I was in my early twenties in college and had just met my now wife. I went home with her to visit her family the first time. I had to sleep in the living room on the couch. It was Christmas time and cold in the Midwest. Late at night I had heard a noise down in the basement and was not sure what it was, it had woke me up from my sleep so I went down. I thought maybe someone was breaking in or something. Here it was her dad was loading wood into the furnace. I went over to help and noticed he was hard, there were some playboys laying out. Most have been down there to release himself. So I pulled his cock out of his pajama bottoms got down on my knees on the cold concrete and went to town. After a while he pulled his cock out of my mouth pulled me up told me to take my clothes off, turned me around, bent me over on the wood pile, I had to brace with my hands, not super comfortable. He spit on my asshole, then stuck his tongue in. Soon his tongue was removed and replaced by the head of his cock. He pushed in slowly at first until the whole thing was in, then he picked up the pace and started slamming my hole. All the while telling me if I wanted to fuck his daughter then he was going to fuck me. Finally he slammed in one last time and I could feel his cock pulsate inside me.

Since then I have been fucked in some very weird places. He is a fireman and so of course fucked me in the truck.

Good times. We don't get back to see them much anymore but when we do, I make sure his needs are taken care of and he makes sure my hole is taken care of.

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...