Most memorable place you fucked

Edinburgh in the 1990s - a leather man picked me up in a bar. He took me back to his home - a listed building complete with Italian knot garden. He had inherited the house from 2 gay men who successively died, leaving him to take care of the house. A condition of living there was that the public had to visit it a set number of days a year - luckily not when I was there. He was a special man.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chuBBybottom

This all started because of an ad I placed on Craigslist. I would have to say it was at Adult Depot, on Kurtz St, in San Diego. They have booths and theater rooms. The theater room is where this takes place. I had made arrangements to meet a top there because neither of us could host. Without engaging with any other guys, I went into the back theater and waited. There were probably 5 or 6 guys in the back theater. When he arrived I was so relieved. I gave him a big deep kiss and rubbed his crotch. He promptly pulled out his cock and I sucked him good. Nice cock. 7.5 ish and nice and fat. I sucked him nice and hard. There were 4 guys surrounding us and jacking off. My top ordered me to suck all 5 of them. After about 15 minutes, my top bent me over and started teasing my clean lubed hole with the tip of his cock. It didn't take me long before I backed up on it until he was balls deep in me. Keep in mind, this entire time I have 4 guys surrounding me and jacking off. Every one of them was rubbing my body and putting their cock in my face. It wasn't long before my top announced to the room that he was going to pump a load deep inside me. When he was completely drained, he pulled out, slapped me on the ass and left! Leaving me fully exposed. Bent over with his cum leaking slowly from my ass. I ended up getting pump and dump from 3 of them in my ass and one in my throat. It was amazing.

DF738DAB-7F5E-4544-B3A0-7F6008AC8D6E.jpeg

Guest barehole4use
5 hours ago, chuBBybottom said:

I ended up getting pump and dump from 3 of them in my ass and one in my throat. It was amazing.

That is awesome, i have done similar scenario's in cinema's too, they are always other horny fuckers around that want to join in, you should try this in a sauna too, i did this kind of thing in sauna's a few times & again enough horny fucker that will use you & pump you full of cum. what you always need is 1 willing & verbal Top to start things off & the rest will always follow & as always never turn down any hard cock presented to you including the trolls who often have a huge cock too.

If I have to pick just one, then it has to be in early May 2002 at Queen's Point Park, one of a group of 3 parks on Lake Lewisville (north of Dallas, Tx.) that are accessed from the same entrance. After being introduced to the park and having several naked photos taken of me on May 19, 2001, I returned several times; it is an unofficially clothing-optional park, and it's easy to see from a distance any police on their way to make sure nothing is going on--with other priorities since 2008, they rarely if ever now do so.  On 4 of my return visits, I fucked a different young man during the day.  The 2nd & 3rd times, I was about to gather my stuff & leave--didn't need to dress until about to be visible from the parking lot, which is half a mile from the main part of the park on the lake shore--when a young man walked up and surprised me by asking me to fuck him, which I did with him holding on to a tree and sunlight glinting on my cock through the leaves.  But, the 4th time, I arrived in the midafternoon of the first Sunday in May 2002; I remember well it was a sunny day and weather was perfect. After  a lot of rain earlier in the year, I knew the lake level was still well above normal after having found on an earlier visit that the main part of the park was submerged.  As soon as I got out of my car, a slim, fit, half-Asian young man, whom I had never seen before, walked right up to me and wanted to suck my cock right there by my car.  But, there were people using the nearby miniature airplane field; so, I convinced him to wait and go with me.  I was only wearing shorts & shoes, but I brought an extra beach towel with me. Knowing that fewer people would visit, I found a wide-open spot to the west of the trail where the sun was still shining over a big tree.  We both stripped, and he immediately started sucking m my cock.  After getting rock hard, I flipped him over and started fucking--the openness and sunlight, that shortly went behind the tree, feeling so good.  I really believe that the most natural way to fuck when possible is outdoors during the day, preferably in full sunlight.  I had a clear view of anyone who might get on the path; so, when I recognized a man I had seen from earlier visits, I knew I could keep fucking. Sure enough, the 3rd man walked right by us as we fucked and kept going past the tree to the shore.  I was still fucking when he returned about 20 minutes later and stopped to watch.  I heard something else nearby and realized he had ditched his T-shirt and dropped his shorts to jack his cock while watching me fucking the young man deep by then.  I felt something on my back, instantly knew the 3rd guy's load was landing on my back, so that set me over the edge; I shot my load deep in the young man, and the 3rd man went on his way.  He wanted to meet me again the next week; but, that was Mothers' Day, so we agreed to meet the week after--I made it, but he didn't, and I wasn't able to return regularly after that.  But, I'll never forget fucking him in the wide open on a very nice day!

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use
5 hours ago, Hard8Stud said:

But, I'll never forget fucking him in the wide open on a very nice day!

Outdoors is great weather permitting. i love all group sex but i prefer active fuckers & not wankers who only jack off & look but do little else.

i still choose a sauna for multiple pump & dump by anon breeders.

large.IMG_0556.PNG.6e910b210e006c15877f0c1b1907c9cc.PNG.jpeg