What works best for Craigslist?

craigslist is just that... craigslist.. anyone from 8 to 80 blind crippled but mostly crazy respond to ads.

That's not been my experience so far. I've had some sexy lawyers, car salesmen, and other guys that I've met on craigslist. Most of the guys have been around their late 20's to early 40's. I see a lot of guys post ads that are very exclusive though, like saying "Must be hiv-, ddf, built like a solid rock, and so good looking that you could demand $500 bucks a lay, or I won't meet up with you...but I also WON'T pay for sex."

Well if you post ads like that, then you're usually not going to get anyone, cause the guys who look like they could demand $500 per lay will probably be demanding $500 per lay. And if you say you're open to anyone, just have a dick...well...then you're going to get anyone who has a dick...and maybe some who use to, but don't now.

That's why I wonder what works for others. Maybe if we all can share what works best for each of us, we can all fine tune our hunting skills. I usually just post that I'm HIV+, decent looking smooth bear type, looking for decent guys who are poz friendly. That works well for me. What about others? What works for you?

• 2 months later...

Usually I respond to other guys' posts, but I have also posted a few times on CL, with mixed results. (btw- I've gotten some great lays through that site). I've found that a catchy tagline is the most important thing. It gets them in the door and checking out your post. Instead of the same ole-same ole'- "white bottom seeks hung BB top, I host"... b-o-r-i-n-g. (almost everyone who posts on CL is a bottom seeking a top). The tagline that has gotten me the most response has been a really simple- "blue balls?" The more mysterious or funny the tagline, the more who will open your post and the more responses you'll get. Simple. Of course a good (recent) pic that shows just enough to peak curiosity also helps. If I'm looking for something quick, I'll put as my main pic a screenshot of a map with my place circled and a red X on the corner closest to my house. That way people know i'm hosting and where I am before they even open the post. But usually I'm not looking for a quickie pump-n-dump. Or if I am, I'm looking for a few of them, one after another (after another...) So I'll post a great pic of myself stretched out on my bed (waist down) relaxed and my round white ass looking like it's bored and just waiting to get fucked and filled. So bottom line- the more dudes you get to check your post, the more responses you're going to get and the more action you'll be able to choose from. Good luck.

• 10 months later...
Guest Darken54

I normally just put smooth bottom looking for hard older cock. Bears + aggressive doms a plus. NSA just looking to be used like a sock and fucked hard and put away wet.

That normally gets a ton of replies. I'm not very picky though as long as they are older. I stay smooth and in shape and it's the biggest turn on to have huge hairy fat guys mount me and use their weight to hold me down. If I am really horny I might add a part about being treated like a slut and being told to get the fuck out without having a chance to clean once they pull out. 10-20 replies every time