• Doggie Style.
    • Missionary Position.
    • Standing up against a wall.
    • In a moving vehicle.
    • against a tree in the woods.
    • Laying in a field.
    • In the Snow.
    • On a gym bench.
    • Laying on stomach (reverse Missionary style)
    • Other. (Post other positions that you might like that aren't mentioned above.)

Guest topekabttm45

Took my first load while I was face down bent over the bed. The top said it felt great as he blew his load deep inside my ass. I did find being on my back while he pounded me to be a little more comfortable though. So I would say missionary for me.

I love a man in a sling but I discovered last night if his ass is not over the edge; my low hanging nuts start to bang against the leather sling. After an hour or two, it really starts to hurt.

Hot! I'll move my ass down the sling more! I'd love to feel and hear your low hanging balls slap my arse for an hour or three... or better still move me around and give it to me in any position you'd like.....

• Like 1

I love a man in a sling but I discovered last night if his ass is not over the edge; my low hanging nuts start to bang against the leather sling. After an hour or two, it really starts to hurt.

Oh those lovely hanging balls. Those are the tools to make me cum handfree.

On my fours arse up high my top pumping deep and every time his groin hits my cheeks his balls slaps on mine. The way to heaven.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

As a 100% confirmed bottom, I don't mind Doggy, Reverse Missionary position, I also don't mind face to face, if we want to do true love making for breeding, that way we can kiss, his tongue in my mouth and mine in his while he's breeding me, but then again it depends on the man who's the top.​

Don't get me wrong, I don't care if the guys is gay or bi, so long as he's a top in the sexual relationship or a one night stand, as I've said in one of the other forums, I'm just about to cum into season and I'm about ready to start looking for a man to breed me, in a nice way of course and someone who's local here in Brisbane, I would love to cum over to his place for a dinner and a fuck for breeding purposes.​

Oh those lovely hanging balls. Those are the tools to make me cum handfree.

On my fours arse up high my top pumping deep and every time his groin hits my cheeks his balls slaps on mine. The way to heaven.

I think every top and bottom loves that smacking sound. It makes me fuck even harder.

Hot! I'll move my ass down the sling more! I'd love to feel and hear your low hanging balls slap my arse for an hour or three... or better still move me around and give it to me in any position you'd like.....

Cool because I love to try a bottom in every position to find the ones that work for us best.

Guest OlderGuy60

Took my first load face down on the bed with my hole up in the air. Been bred on my back with legs in the air which works really good to watch my top as he unloads. Doggie on the living room rug when we are really hot works too.

Missionary has always been a favorite of mine also. I really like making that strong connect with the guy I'm fucking. I am able to read his face and give him the pleasure we both been longing for.

Nice cock bud. Bring it to Nashville, and fill be all you want. Love prostate massages!

I think every top and bottom loves that smacking sound. It makes me fuck even harder.

Yes, the slapping makes me hornier, whether I'm topping or bottoming. I love when you get a real good hanger who's balls slap your own balls. The harder the slapping, the hornier I get. :)

• Like 1

What is even better is when you hear the bottom grunting and trying to get away from what is being $%@#$%#$ into his ass. I call them run-away bottoms. They want to be fucked by a big dick but when they finally get it they try to control how much of the shaft goes in them.

I was that bottom once. I was getting fucked by a guy who was a bit larger than I was used to. I didn't want him to stop, but instinct $%@#$%#$ me to try and pull away. He seemed pissed at this, and said I wasn't getting away, then fucked me even harder. I finally started to feel his pelvis slapping against my ass, deep as he could get. It make me harder and harder the deeper he had reached. I was sooooo thankful that he was a persisting top, who didn't give up. Hell, I even blew my load before he blew his.

• Like 1

I've never had a large top give up as he punishes my hole, always been pulled back and held firmly if I've tried to pull away, no matter how big his cock in my tight lil hole... been $%@#$%#$ to take it all till he's finished! That's usually after he's loaded my hole twice! I always feel the second fucking is best as his big cock is sliding on his first cum load.

I love it when a top makes me cum before him, hands free just his cock making me blow.... he sure feels my ass tighten when i cum and usually blows soon after.

Love to hear them grunt, groan and ball slap my arse.

I was that bottom once. I was getting fucked by a guy who was a bit larger than I was used to. I didn't want him to stop, but instinct $%@#$%#$ me to try and pull away. He seemed pissed at this, and said I wasn't getting away, then fucked me even harder. I finally started to feel his pelvis slapping against my ass, deep as he could get. It make me harder and harder the deeper he had reached. I was sooooo thankful that he was a persisting top, who didn't give up. Hell, I even blew my load before he blew his.

That top took you to a place that you have not been before. He brought out the natural competitor in you and it paid off. Giving yourself completely caused you to enjoy the hell out of what was being given. As a top, we love to break bottoms, but we also love bottoms that will match us minute for minute, stroke for stroke. I am sure you had many more enjoyable encounters with that guy.

Guest spitroast

I like to keep things simple. As long as a cock is hard and in me, it's good. If there are more than one, then I like to use my mouth, hands, feet, anything at all to keep tops hard and interested until it's their turn. .

However, I also like train fucking. Done a 5 car fuck recently. All but the tail end charlie got filled. Was a lot of fun, and we had all fucked each other in the past so we were all relaxed in each others company and holes. You just cant rush a good train fuck, else someone is always falling out. But when it's good, it's fucking awesome!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...