• Doggie Style.
    • Missionary Position.
    • Standing up against a wall.
    • In a moving vehicle.
    • against a tree in the woods.
    • Laying in a field.
    • In the Snow.
    • On a gym bench.
    • Laying on stomach (reverse Missionary style)
    • Other. (Post other positions that you might like that aren't mentioned above.)

love looking at a tops eyes as he is seeding me......so on my back, legs in the air

That's always hot, esp. when they bend over and tell you they're going to blow their toxic seed in your ass. Watching the passion in their eyes as they blow their toxic seed is hot!

I like laying on my stomach with a man's strong thighs spreading me open to take every inch of his hard Rod, but I do like face to face fucking. I love kissing, wrapping my legs around his torso while we rub tummies. And I like to look into his eyes when he fills my hole ...

Yes, as I posted before, hot to see their eyes while they seed you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I love being blindfolded in a sling, naked and barefoot and not knowing who fucks me, who drops their load in me or who snuck a phone in for someone's trophy site.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest alwachch

My favourite position is face in a pillow, bottom as high in the air as I can get it, arms at my sides the top taking charge, taking his cock deep inside me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a total sub, doggie treats me like the total bitch i am, Top doesnt have to look at me, can make me suck his mates cock and can hold my hips and slam into me, make me hurt, then just get off me and leave me biting the pillow.

Guest Btm4Cocks

Since the first time I got fucked was doggie,,that's kinda my favorite. However I have been fucked in many other positions, depending on the top and how they liked to fuck. Also since I have been used by two tops at the same time,, being spitted can be done in many positions too. Nothing better than to feel the top go balls deep into my ass,,whatever the position.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bareman4u

My favorite is missionary so we can look into each other's eyes, kiss, rub our hands over each other's body, and hold each other tight when the top is shooting deep inside me (or me shooting deep into a bottom). Doggie would be a close second choice. Have done multiple positions in the same fuck session and that's hot too. Actually, as long as I'm getting fucked (or fucking) it's all good. Two naked men fucking each other bareback is the hottest activity there is!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Great point. Love it when I can grab onto a bottoms side, and pound like there's no tomorrow....grunting, sweating like a good pig,, and then unleashing my seed inside the bottom.

I'll take it anyway my top wants to give it to me but My favorite is Doggy Style so he can fuck me Balls Deep and grab my hips to slam his Cock into me.

You can fuck me this way any day, bud. Would stare into your eyes, while you unload inside me.

Missionary has always been a favorite of mine also. I really like making that strong connect with the guy I'm fucking. I am able to read his face and give him the pleasure we both been longing for.

Great point. Love it when I can grab onto a bottoms side, and pound like there's no tomorrow....grunting, sweating like a good pig,, and then unleashing my seed inside the bottom.

What is even better is when you hear the bottom grunting and trying to get away from what is being $%@#$%#$ into his ass. I call them run-away bottoms. They want to be fucked by a big dick but when they finally get it they try to control how much of the shaft goes in them.

Put me in a sling, get my legs up in the straps, keep my arms above my head, and keep me lubed/poppered up.

After that any top is free to get to work on me and in me.

I love a man in a sling but I discovered last night if his ass is not over the edge; my low hanging nuts start to bang against the leather sling. After an hour or two, it really starts to hurt.