How long can you keep a load in your ass?

Guest NorthOhioMan

Guest NorthOhioMan

Do you ever feel like your body has absorbed the load? I have been fucked a couple times where the top kept me on my belly for a long time and depending on the load, I don't ever feel it dripping out.

Rarely drop a load, only found a couple of guys cum really made a quick exit - not sure why, as all the rest just stays inside ???? only other time it dripped down my legs was when a guy filled my ass with oil then fucked my hole all slippery, and sloppy, loaded his cum mixed it with the oil, just kept running out - he did fuck me for over an hour though! ????

• Like 1

One Saturday night I had a session at a bath house where this tall, slender black boy who was hung fucked me like mad. His cock reached so deep it hurt, not from thickness, but from length. When he finally deposited his seed, it was deep in my gut. I felt his cock pulse several good loads of the sperm in me. I went home, and around 3:00 pm on Sunday I went into the restroom and was able to get some of his load out on my fingers, and it tasted great. It had been there over 12 hours, and I would love to know just how much got absorbed into my body.

• Like 4
Guest BREEDmeRAWBB

I usually keep a load in my ass for 8-10 hours, sometimes 12+.... but ALWAYS sleep better when my ass has been LOADED and FILLED.

I joined this site to find REAL Guys in my AREA ready to FUCK my hole RAW and DUMP their SEED in my Hungry Ass. I am HIV Positive and undetectable..... Love to get fucked RAW and feel a man's cock grow and expand until he is ready to POUND and EXPLODE his Massive LOADS deep in my guts. Had a fuckbuddy text me this morning about fucking tonight about 9pm... we played about 90 minutes and he Pumped at Least 5 Massive LOADS in my hole. He gets off on telling me I am taking his POZ LOADS -- I am POZ and make my status known, I do not ask or care about your status, I try to keep myself healthy, but if you got a hard-on that just needs to be drained... CUM use my hole.

I will keep the loads he dumped in me until the morning.... Will stay up another hour hitting the sex sites, then headed to bed with his 5 Huge LOADS in my Ass.

post-105476-0-44886700-1379484108_thumb.

Guest pigpozplus

One Saturday night I had a session at a bath house where this tall, slender black boy who was hung fucked me like mad. His cock reached so deep it hurt, not from thickness, but from length. When he finally deposited his seed, it was deep in my gut. I felt his cock pulse several good loads of the sperm in me. I went home, and around 3:00 pm on Sunday I went into the restroom and was able to get some of his load out on my fingers, and it tasted great. It had been there over 12 hours, and I would love to know just how much got absorbed into my body.

So fucking hot.............had the same thing happen to me decades ago at this nasty downtown bathouse in Cleveland.........two thugs *Y(*YO*HOHd my ass and I think the loads stayed in overnight and didn't start cumming out until I started squirting the following afternoon......

• 4 months later...

I just squeeze my hole as tight as I can to hold the load in then when I'm ready

For it I will try to push some of it out so I can rub it on my ass and cock to jack off

With then I will put on my undies and let it get all sweaty and smelly oh that smell

Is wonderful it gets me hot and I can't wait to get more cum up my ass mmm mmm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I guess I'm weird, but I like to taste the cum too. I'm torn between taking his load in my mouth or in my ass. As a compromise, I give head until he is hard, then let him have his way with my ass. When he is done, I squat and squirt some into my palm and eat it. I get my cake and eat it too!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well a few months ago say in August I had a Fuckbuddy come over to my place, we got naked and he fucked me deep, oh man he blew his load deep inside of me, not long after that I went to the spa sauna place here in Brisbane, so to speak I took a part of him for the ride, I had him inside of me for about three hours, but I still had some more of him inside of me when I was barebacked at the sauna, although he didn't cum but I did, I had my second orgasm in a matter of hours, knowing that there still was ​still some of my FB's seed inside of me, it would have been good if I had two one from my FB and the other one from this other guy.

• Like 1

When I am bottoming and get bred, I feel the instinct to keep it inside of me. That’s what I want to feel after the raw fuck, a powerful load filling my guts and making my top know and feel I’ve earned every single drop of his cum. Don’t you agree?

If I do not absorb it all, and the some of the load leaks and wets my underwear, it makes me really horny. Then I eat what comes out.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
Guest cumbear

Depends on the scene. For a 1-on-1 hookup I almost always keep it inside and rarely have a problem with it leaking out. The only time I will push a load out of my ass is when I'm with a nasty top who wants to feltch his load out of me.

However, when I'm being a dirty bottom whore at the bathhouse or backroom of a club, I love to get filled until I'm a sloppy mess and can't control the outward flow of cum. Nothing communicates what a nasty cumwhore I am than seeing 5 or 6 loads drop out of my ass and splat on the floor between my legs when a top pulls out.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2014 at 6:15 AM, BtmCop said:

I always tighten up my hole and not let it out. Though some times I will push out a little into my hand so that I can eat it.

how bout you climb up on my chest n sqat over my bearded face.....then ill BURY my tongue in your cummy hole (hopefully you got several anon dirty PIG loads)...and I SUCK your asshole n FELCH you out...SLURRRP

HMU -BOSS

bbrt,BZ...same handle

IMG_20160227_224501.jpg