How long can you keep a load in your ass?

Guest NorthOhioMan

My lover stretches me so wide open that it takes some time to get enough strength to even clasp the gape, let alone move!  He begins leaking out of me almost immediately as my body involuntarily ejects his shrinking cock.  We did have one event where after he took my virginity I was at the kitchen sink about an hour later doing something when he came up behind me - began to nuzzle my neck and ran his hand and fingers down my crack to my seeping hole.  That resulted in being bent over the sink and taken like a bitch.

Does anyone else use an lube injector?  He got one for us in preparation for the first time.  I really could not tell whether it was the lube or his love offering that leaks out of me, but suspect that it is a combination of both plus natural colon mucus?  Still learning about all this!

20150107_144232.jpg

• 1 month later...

Freshlyfuked goes to the bathhouse (club Orlando) every Thursday evening..I have slide my big poz cock up his raw ass 3 times and poz loaded inside him.....if you have a big nasty cock like mine then please breed this ginger ass..check out the white bumps on my cock head I just now got them from some slut...cant wait to fuck him again...he always in the man cave bent over the table.

bumpy head.jpg

• Like 4
  • 5 months later...

I'm a dom looking for special slave to become my slave and to be owned and controlled.He must be willing to obey me as his master im into pain like whipping,spanking and into foot worship and etc,
I am experienced master and have been in the lifestyle for years or so. I'm a fun loving but firm master who knows his own mind.Talk to me about your deepest fantasies and lets see if we can make them come true..

Hit me up

email richardsexy11@gmail.com

skype richard.swift16

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2015 at 0:10 PM, DieGo said:

When I am bottoming and get bred, I feel the instinct to keep it inside of me. That’s what I want to feel after the raw fuck, a powerful load filling my guts and making my top know and feel I’ve earned every single drop of his cum. Don’t you agree?

If I do not absorb it all, and the some of the load leaks and wets my underwear, it makes me really horny. Then I eat what comes out.

Yes I am the same as you my BF taught me how I just relax don't move for a few min. and that load stays

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2013 at 9:41 PM, tnbiohazard said:

One Saturday night I had a session at a bath house where this tall, slender black boy who was hung fucked me like mad. His cock reached so deep it hurt, not from thickness, but from length. When he finally deposited his seed, it was deep in my gut. I felt his cock pulse several good loads of the sperm in me. I went home, and around 3:00 pm on Sunday I went into the restroom and was able to get some of his load out on my fingers, and it tasted great. It had been there over 12 hours, and I would love to know just how much got absorbed into my body.

Oh TN you story not only turn me on but brings back memories

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm sure it all depends on the where and how cum gets loaded into your hole!

Big long skinny dicks that unload cum deep in me take longer to come out if its been a quick fuck, longer sessions with the same cock when he has really worked my hole to jelly, twisted it around inside seem to cum out quicker. Big thick cocks do the same, so maybe there is a relationship between the thickness, depth and amount of work done when loading your hole to the rate at which the cumload is expelled?

One big thick cocked guy that used to fuck me all afternoon, stayed hard so was constantly using his previous cumload as lube, fucked me so many times in various positions my legs went like jelly, my hole throbbed and was very moist but it never let any of his juice go?

Shorter cocks that unload just inside my hole seem to make me want to expell their cum quickly, unless i can find another bigger one to push it further in!!

One guy with around 7" cums several times, each time pulling half out as he cums- i actually feel him squirt, as well as his cock throb! Then he slides through his juice, getting deeper into me each time... cums about 5 times before his balls are empty, but none of his juice leaves my body.

I've never learnt that technique, and always end up thrusting deep when i cum, grunting and throbbing as far in as i can climb, i usually stay hard for some time afterwards so will often keep pounding, working my cumload all around the interior, sometimes I'll cum again... not sure if my load stays in guys asses or not but it's sure fun putting it there or taking it!

• Like 1

I   buck back gyrate  and clamp at hard as I can  milking him for all it's worth while sending them into sensory overload  and usually it's all in there til the next day or so.   Love that when guys' seed is swimming around way up inside me where it belongs, wondering which guy will be the one to knock me up.   :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Riki1975

I like the guy to ram it all the way in, hold my butt tight against him and make those humping presses against me like he is trying to shoot his load all the way to my stomach.  When he cums deep like that it seems to all stay inside me when he pulls out.  If I'm not going to get some more cock I usually put a butt plug in to make sure the load stays in me.  It turns me on knowing that I have a guy's cum up my ass.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

645748062_JBt1.JPG.9785a38a3efcf03b1bf1e4f61bb464a0.JPG

Because I only entertain late night, once my guest leaves I go to bed keeping his cum inside all night.. I'd love to see how many loads I can keep in. But I've never had a problem keeping my top(s) cum inside. I've had guys breed me outdoors at the local park drove home did some chores no issues. I usually squeeze out a fairly nice gob the next day.

P7263518sm.jpg

J6.JPG

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...