Pre cum, do you have lots, little or none? 💦💦

I just have to read some of these forum items or look at a few profiles and my cock starts leaking, often get a big wet spot, not even getting hard!

When I do play I ooze precum straight away, even if I'm getting fucked my hard cock flails around with long strands of precum swinging everywhere!

If on my back my guts get covered with it, some guys use it to lube my ass ????

I've noticed that some guys don't have any - doesn't seem to be related to cut or uncut, and some drip enough to fuck raw without lube, but none seem to ooze as much as me!

I don't have any STDs other than HIV.

How much do you get?

What do you do with it all?

Do you love it, hate it or don't care?

Some guys love to lick it up, they stop fucking my ass to lick my stomach!

Often found dried strings of it stuck on the hairs of my legs after a good fuck session ????

• 9 months later...

I'm the same way. If I just start to think about sex, It starts flowing! It's never really bothered me, up until lately anyway. I recently found a fuk buddy that really turns me on, when I go over to his house, get naked and drop to my knees to start sucking his dick... I'm already pumping out the precum, It'll drip on his foot or run down his leg. He doesn't really hardly ever say anything, but I can tell he don't like it. I guess by the time it hangs off on cock and then drips, it has cooled off from the surrounding air.. and it feel cold and wet.. and slimy.

For myself, it's never bothered me, as mater of it kinda turns me on.. I've always just reached down and milked it and then licked it off my hand.

The second picture, when I took it, I looked down and had precum all over my shirt. it pissed me off.. but whata Ya gonna do?

billy.jpg

3_Ea3_Fd3_M95_I15_Lf5_M8d5ic6be194b27521

• 6 months later...
Guest Seanstrd69

I pre- cum a lot when I am on sites like, and I am in the process of meeting men for sex. when I am webcam'ing nude, it just drips off my dick in long strands.

I first discovered this, infact, around the same time I become interested in gay sex, and meeting other men. it was part of the whole, hot & bothered thing; the heart palpations, sweaty palms, and lots of pre- cum.

Guest DeepNSlow

I only precum when getting fucked. When he gets anywhere near my prostate the faucet gets turned on!

Giving head is just as good as bottoming to me and guys who precum a lot are really hot. Enjoy so much about sucking, but the tastes that come and go while he is oozing and then not really gets me going.

I only precum when getting fucked. When he gets anywhere near my prostate the faucet gets turned on!

Giving head is just as good as bottoming to me and guys who precum a lot are really hot. Enjoy so much about sucking, but the tastes that come and go while he is oozing and then not really gets me going.

Can't agree more. I will precum while my prostate is getting probed by anything. I also enjoy tasting the sweet, sticky reward while giving head to a guy. :)

Just had a big tall hairy gorilla guy use j lube on my ass, looked n felt like strings of precum everywhere... but oh so slippery... hot! The guy spread it all over my arse, shame he couldn't get a hardon! Rubbed his soft cock all over my hole, just wished he'd got in it, his pics showed a fair sized rock solid cock?, he said he was ready to give me a load too! Ended up raising his legs, smearing more j lube on his asshole n plunging in.... felt real good! Was soon blowing him full of poz cum...

Bugger to get the lube off though, would be great for an all night orgy, stayed slippery for a looong time....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bareman4u

Always have a lot of precum, especially when visiting this site and others like it. Just starting to get hard will make it flow, and I love the taste when eating it. Sometimes there's so much I can cover my cock with it, then stroke and cum hard!

• 4 weeks later...

Hot! I love a guy with a lot of precum, no need for any extra lube on my hole.... and i love to see my hard cock swing around flailing strings of precum as my ass gets hammered.

I always get a big wet patch when looking, thinking or talking about getting fucked raw or imagining my hole being opened by a big thick raw cock.... getting wet now!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It is kind of weird, but since I became fully castrated, I have more and more precum. Since my nuts and cock are dead, I really do not have erections and can only ejaculated some clear liquid. but, the precum starts and keeps on flowing as soon as i get a bit aroused.

went to an theatre/arcade this past saturday am......between the precum and the cum leaking out my ass, i drove home with a very wet crotch.......

• 1 month later...
Guest cumbear

It depends on the situation. When I masturbate I don't produce a lot of precum. But when getting fucked by raw cock, I leak copious amounts of precum throughout the fuck until I blow my load when he finally nuts inside  me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2016 at 4:39 PM, cumbear said:

It depends on the situation. When I masturbate I don't produce a lot of precum. But when getting fucked by raw cock, I leak copious amounts of precum throughout the fuck until I blow my load when he finally nuts inside  me.

Plain masturbation doesn't make me drip, but when I use a dildo I drip continuously.