Pre cum, do you have lots, little or none? 💦💦

i used to make tons of precum. My underwear looked as though i had a snail crawling round in it when i took them off. Then a top tried fisting me and used a 9" circumference butt plug on me. It left my whole bottom bruised and i was bleeding from my ass for about 20 mins and now no pre cum and i only make two drops of cum.

• Sad 1
  • 3 years later...
Guest wannabpozzedntx

I have lots of pre-cum. It starts the moment I start feeling horny and doesn't stop. Use it to massage the head of my cock. My regular doesn't have much if any so he really likes mine and likes to lick/suck if off me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Precum is mostly fructose & is produced by the tiny Cowper's gland; it's primary purpose is to lubricate a man's urethra for ejaculation. So, when I stroke my cock, I don't precum right away, but it's soon quite steady--usually not as much as some, but I've noticed & been told I precum more than most. Guys often enjoy licking it up. Once there's enough, it's the perfect natural lube for cockstroking. The hornier I am and/or the hotter the chemistry with someone, the more I leak. And, yes, when more than my usual because of being very horny with a playmate, it does become a good lube for fucking. Because of my 8-inch cock being just over 2 in. thick, so I need to prep us both with Wet! lube to start, but only need precum after that.

Guest barehole4use

I sometimes produce pre-cum when getting fucked but many times during getting fucked i have a anal orgasm that is inside my ass & i get extra wet which feels like i have lube but i know it is different, i read somewhere that bottoms that have a very sensitive hole can have these orgasms but it's not common & not everyone gets them.