Cum eaters, how do you like your cum?

Cum eaters, how do you like your cum? Do you like cum to taste Sweet/Salty, other?

My cum is usually thick and sweet. I like any cum though, and never like to see it wasted! As long as it's inside one of my holes, or where I can get it, it's fine. I once saw a hot guy go into a viewing booth at an adult book store. I had been in the room right before hand. He didn't seem to want to be bothered, but after a short while came out, and left. I stepped in and saw his load on the floor. YES, you better believe I got down and ate that load off the floor. ;) It was one of the best and sweetest loads I've ever had. Too bad he didn't get to see me swallowing it.

Hot from the cock, no cold loads unless used as lube for my ass!

Had a guy at the beach sit on top, fucked him till he blew over my chest n stomach, huge load, another guy had been watching, came up, tasted it then wiped it on his hard cock and proceeded to fuck it into me, then blew his own wad inside me. It was a real hot experience! Loved it!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest batepig

cum lover from the time i was 12... I love loads right from the tap, but love finding jizz especially all over a mens room floor, or vid booth wall.. Usually I play with found loads, I will taste them, but cold loads as someone else put it, are less desirable. that said they make great lube, and i will swipe up those loads in a second, wipe them all over my nuts, cock , and ass, and wear them.

Guest SexyVidz6969

Looks like i am not the only cum slut out there who knows how to enjoy a good jizz.Sperm shot at any parts of the body has a really sexy feeling and makes it so intense and primodial that you want to have the feeling all over again... Swallowing the load of the guy whom you are attracted to gives you a very special feeling that you are wanted somehow... Wow... i could go on writing about this g wonderful gift from Mother Nature which we can't deny. : )

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest JBBarebackMe

I have no real preference. If i had to choose though I do like it when its thinner, not as thick. I do like cleaning a cock after it's bred my ass or any ass actually.

Guest chanceit3030

Lots of Fruit and sweets makes a cum load sweet and tasty. Spicy foods and meats make cum Bitter. I prefer sweet but like it all and straight from the tap. I usually ask the guy to fuck me and when he is ready to shoot, pull out and feed me the load in my mouth. Sometimes it happens that way but often I get the load in my ass cause it feels so good and exciting. Better being the middle guy in a group setting so you can suck cock and get fucked at the same time. We use to have a large group of guys meet at a hotel for discrete sex. The group was called (graebeard) and it was organized by a super nice guy that tried to promote privacy but guys screwed it up and he had to shut it down after a few years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ass to mouth, if I'm fucked raw. BJs, I like it on my tongue so I can taste it. Either way, I keep the slithering load in my mouth as long as I can, hopefully till the next cock spurts ... I do love sucking with the previous cumshot in my mouth and sharing it, swallowing while the new cock swells ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest luvalo

I LOVE my cum shot right down my throat. The pulsing of mancock, the throbbing n my mouth/throat whn he pumps my bellyful, THOSE moments validate I am the cocksucker I was trained to be when I was 12 1/2. That very 1dt time, once I was sucking, moaning with delight, but when he pumped his 1st load right down my throat,my little boy dick was rock hard, and my body tingled all over. I went back that same night,after dinner, rang his bell, he said "I knew you'd be back, but this is great. You are my cocksucker, aren't you boy?" 6 mos later, his 2 friends were pumping/breeding my boypussy, until I was14.

Now, at age 65, I need my virgin hole used, spread, and pumped by a good Daddy.

post-109536-0-15921500-1426225218_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...