Weeks months years after being pozzed

hungrysubbuk

Hi there.

I love the idea of being fucked bb.

I also enjoy being a healthy 61 year old, who is usually taken for being at least 10 years younger.

I'd like to know what changes to physical health being pozzed has made to any of you. Also, as I accept that sooner or later I will be pozzed if I let my inner slut out to play, is it best if I track down a man whose conversion did not result in a massive dip in his physical health, and get him to do me?

I know this may seem as though I want to have my cake and eat it - I guess I am not fully aware these days of what physical health changes can occur, as opposed to what happened in the bad old days when HIV infection and developing AIDS was a very painful and unpleasant way to end life.

I've been poz for almost a decade now. My health has remained just as it is. Yeah, I look older, but only because I am older. I have not lost extreme weight. I have not turned yellow. I have not lost all my hair....OK, I've lost a bit more, but again, it's because I'm now in my 40's. lol Point is this; I know a lot of poz guys who look normal, and have had no negative appearance change.

As for who to get hiv from? Well that seems to make it clear that you want HIV. I mean if you didn't "Want" it, then you'd not be asking who you should get it from. I don't believe it matters either way, other than a guy who takes meds, and has a low viral load, especially undetectable, probably won't pass the disease on to you. So a high viral load would be the way to go, IF you are wanting to get HIV.

Main thing to remember through all this, there are medications to take, and so far they're doing well. There are also potential cures on the horizon. But if you're looking to get HIV, then be prepared for the ride. I've not had any negative side effects as of yet, but one never knows. It is a risk, and if you're prepared to take it, then go for it. If not, then DON'T!

Email me if you would like to know more, bud.

I've been poz for almost 30 years, there is no poz look anymore! I did get some facial waisting, body fat redistribution and osteoporosis from the old medications, nothing from the actual disease.

I keep a healthy lifestyle, don't drink, sleep well, no illegal drugs, fresh air, exercise and good healthy food, but most of that is just age!

Now the guys I know and see with HIV look fine and healthy. And it doesn't matter what they say at the time, if they fuck you bareback, they most likely are poz, or will be soon!

• 2 years later...

just 6-7 months poz here....no meds....and health in general is no different inspite of vl of over 300K.  monitor things closely...but so far no major changes....except...that I seem to be more easily infected with other stds.   Syph twice and gono once since converting......and never had a single std prior to betting POZZED

Guest barehole4use

5 years going on to 6 years POZ not on meds, Huge viral load that hovers between 700,000 to well over a million it goes down & goes up by itself. Mostly i feel pretty damn good & horny all the time. I take any & all loads i can get, I'm a no loads refused bttm.

I'm still fit & good looking have plenty of guys still hit on me every week & i'm in my 40's too I'm lean but athletic 189cm tall & since i stopped smoking i'm gaining weight which i always wanted but was so hard to achieve so my weight is going around 75-80kg.

I see in an internist every 6 months who keeps trying to convince me to take meds but i want to avoid it at all cost, I love being toxic & being able to breed & infect others at will. I will avoid meds until i really really have to take them.

I don't understand guys that want to become poz only to go on straight away on meds, what is that about, makes no sense to me at all.

Edited by barehole4use
more text needed

• 2 months later...

Over 30 years POZ here, well actually had AIDS in 95 and was weeks from death but Protease came out and within 2 weeks of being bedridden I was back outside working in the yard and enjoying life again.  The only problems I have had I think are more age related than HIV related. 

In fact I was just at the VA a week ago and while my doctor was typing in my progress notes, I was looking at the medication chart and was astounded to see how many drugs are available these days.  The only thing you should keep in mind is that if your not a veteran entitled to health care services or have good health insurance then make sure you get it while you are negative because some of these drugs are quite pricey and if you have to rely on the states for your medication it is always a gamble that they don't run out of funds.

Of course a lot of poz guys lie or keep quite about their status but if you want to cut down on the uncertainty you could always put in your profile that you are looking for guys who are negative or undetectable.  Your chances of getting HIV from an person on HIV drugs who is undetectable is about as great as getting a blow job.  I have been with my partner for 25 years now and we have never had safe sex and he is still negative.  But we only fucked after my viral load became undetectable.

• 1 month later...