best popper: u decide

Guest jackdaw

Guest jackdaw

Hi! What is best popper out there & where do you personally get yours??? I used RUSH for years and then it got so copied that it all seems like ineffective shit! Now I use HardWare (weird cuz same manuf as Rush) and Jungle Juice Plus (other varieties of JJ also seem to be duds). What do you guys think?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest thundertop69

Black Label Jungle Juice!! Used to like Rush but over time it causes headaches. Then I was totally into Maximum Impact but it was recalled by the FDA due to reports of brain damage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest opbbottom

Right now I'm using Amsterdam poppers, in the old days it was a true amyl nitrate, and said it on the label, today its what ever they can use. I still get high, but its not the same. That's the only one that still gets me high. Rush gives me such a headache, so for me it ruins the idea of getting a popper high. Years ago a brand called Kix was pretty decent, then they changed the formula, and it is now crap. Taiwan Blue was pretty good at one time too, now I don't think it's as good as it used to be. But I will try some of the JJ Black label or Blue boy in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Have others had experience with the new Jolt from France? It's suppose to be the original formula, and I wonder how others feel about it.

I will say that it doesn't give me a headache, no matter how much I use it. It does take a few whiffs to get me going, and doesn't last as long as I'd like.....but I'm afraid I'm just too use to the stuff. :P

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest taldekan

It's all the same stuff ! Isopropyl Nitrate and H2O, It's shown on the '' American market '' labeling, with a different exotic sounding names...

• 3 weeks later...

I've used Pig Sweat for a while now, gives a powerful high, though the odor might be a bit much for some. I order poppers online, saves a ton over buying in the store and generally a better selection.

• 1 month later...
Guest Canuck190

Where is a good place to buy online...Had been ordering from a place in Canada that switched to Eastern Europe and he poppers weren't anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest GWNudist

The poppers we can get here in the States are actually 5 steps removed from the original amyl. They're now penta. The ones in the early 80s were beta. As popper formulas move further from amyl, they don't work as effectively -- and they can cause wicked headaches. The government is to blame for the changing formulas. Amyl has been illegal (except by presciption for heart problems) since the mid-80s.

Each new formula is meant to get around government regulations, and it does, until the government finds out about it. In my opinion, it should be legalized like pot. The government should allow us to legally purchase amyl or beta. Instead of ^&*%^&*^&* us to use whatever someone comes up with to get around regulations which seem to be getting less effective -- with worse side effects.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest spitroast

..... Amyl has been illegal (except by presciption for heart problems) since the mid-80s.......

I've never thought to look, but I wonder if you could get the original amyl from one of these online pharmacies? They are supposed to sell all sorts of prescription only stuff, so why not amyl?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Poppers !! I agree with a lot of comments above - poppers today do seem weaker than of old & probably due to some kind of legal ruling - I can still get them quite easily here in the UK from sex shops but even then I'm always given a sheet stating I must not inhale direct !! Even tho I do think some of them, despite their differing exotic names are all the same etc, some do seem stronger than others. I do find however that all of them have that instant rush on first opening - the fresher the better - am using Gold at the moment which has the desired effect! I believe there are some now that contain a little blue pellet which is supposed to make them last longer - not convinced about that ?

ps - I've just re-stocked on a few brands I've not used before - watch this space for my response !!   

Poppers !!.JPG

Poppers !! (4).JPG