Food and Cum?

I've known some guys who like to j/o in food, then eat it. I've also known a couple who when they got up and fixed breakfast for the other, they would cum in their food before hand.

I've found that cum mixes well with yogart, but can be put on a lot of items, including pop tarts and toast w/butter. Does anyone else like cum in their food? If so, what food do you prefer to have your cum in?

post-102288-0-40171800-1377105618_thumb.

• Like 1

Fuckin so proud to have a TOTAL Pig Fuckhole like U postin and pushin the kind of Bareback Sleaze that I fuckin want to see pushed hard for heavy Bareback Pig Breeders everywhere on here to get deeper...so a big Fuckin Cum Dump Award Cuntboi for constantly takin us into Perv after Perv....

I deff like to see Cum used as a power ...humiliation...part of a relationship....and it is capable of being developed as Top and Sub expressing dominance and obedience....

I love to see Cuntbois on all fours...Cum drenched Ass Crack and Fuckhole being inspected by their Top before they get fed a Morning Dog Bowl of Pig Tops Loads.....Start the day with a Cum Soiled Fuckboi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...