Fastest or slowest fuck

Guest Towcester

Guest Towcester

What's the fastest or slowest fuck you've ever had?

A guy fucked me a coupla weeks ago, and lasted about a minute. Bred me, dressed and left. maybe i shouldn't have humped my ass so much:-)

I fucked a guy ass once and came straight away within a second of me inside him, I was so horny

An ex and I once went to a hotel and spent six hours of fucking and forplay before I shot. Building up a load that long makes for one large load, as he found out...it was running out of his ass when I was done.

• 4 weeks later...

Guy found me naked in the woods , watched from a distance , walked up to my butthole, pulled his wet cock out and shot his cumload as he pressed his dick on my hole, big load all over my ass cheeks, never even got the head in me, very disappointing!

Another guy did two full strokes n blew, I felt cheated! But his load ended up being used by another ????

Then there is a favorite guy who strips me naked and fucks me all afternoon, every position, every room his place, at beach, woods, even back of van in carpark! Cums +++ in me, even let me fuck him once ???? legs are like jelly when he's finished can hardly walk!! Got a huge cock n loves to pin me to the floor with it, a good 5-6 hour raw fuck ????

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
Guest Riki1975

I was fucked by a guy like that once.  I had to make him slow down to last five minutes.  When he came he was done and didn't want to do any more. 

• 1 year later...

Fastest, was a guy that had me in a public toilet, i was totally naked, he dropped his pants, pushed me up against the wall, then entered me from behind. It took 3 full strokes of his cock, in  out, in out, in out.....probably 3 seconds. Though i have  had guys blow as they were entering me, but that doesnt count as a fuck if they dont get all your load in me....does it?

Slowest, was a Japanese guy, last week (I'm on holiday in Japan at the moment), he said he blew 8 times whilst not once taking his cock out of me. We fucked all night, probably 8-9 hours. I lay on my stomach, whilst he sat astride my arse, massaging my body with his extremely strong hands, ( he's a sports the(&(*Y&(*) and with his cock ever so gently moving inside me.......not once did he thrust......he studied tantra, and it really did feel like we were one person....i could feel  him tense and his cock pulse every time he blew.....it was soooooo sensual.

• Like 1

A semi regular fuck bud likes to stop by. I'm naked... well I usually am...he'll grab me, fuck me and blow and leave. I get really horny when I have Cum in my butt. 

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy those fast ones it means I really turn him on and he needed my ass. 

Then there is the man who fucked me all night and when he woke up in the morning he finished in my ass what an experience 1578387939_multixnxx-AllThingsGay!-19.jpg.0f71f41fddf3d0b9c05e13e476e3b535.jpg