Watersports, who's in?

tnbiohazard

So who all enjoys watersports, and how? Do you prefer to drink, have it on you, or up the arse? What makes it enjoyable for you? What tips do you have for others?

I have pissed in a couple of guys before, and have drank a load from a couple of guys. I think my obsession started when I was young, and fucking neighbor boys. I was too young to cum yet, but had a feeling that I couldn't describe (I know now that I wanted to cum). The only thing I could think of at the time was that I wanted to piss in the boys arse's. I think I would have scared them away if I had, but man I wished I could have then. ;)

• Like 2

Haven't been here long enough yet. I'm still trying to get to know more people, in between working too much. :P

I hate the fact that the book stores with viewing booths have been $%@#$%#$ to close here. All the adult book stores are just that, no booths, just a store front. :( Ohio had the book stores with viewing booths, theaters and bath houses. I used to have one guy in Ohio who would allow you to suck him, until he'd piss a bit, then suck him more. It was always hot.

the most i have done is piss on a guy.

• Like 1

Guest MrTerrific

I don't too much care for the cleanup.... so I'm mostly about the internal WS

Pissing in an ass is more satisfying than busting a nut to me

And I haven't found anything yet that matches the feeling of having my dick ucked while pissing down a throat.

Too bad drinkers are rare (WS in general eing rare among brothers)

Into it here...... really love getting my holes pissed full.... not big on getting wet down but do love having a hot load of piss in my mouth and taking every drop. More of a sub guy here and have only pissed on one guy at a sex party in a warehouse in Atlanta couple of years back. W/S just ain't happening down here in Bama. Usually have luck when traveling..... New Orleans, Atlanta,.... last trip to Atlanta I took a thuggish white guys piss thru a gloryhole at an adult bookstore... I was workin his cock, he bent down and told me that he had to take a break an go piss.... I told him he could go ahead and piss... he couldn't believe I took his juice. When he exited and I exited he had to go in the booth and check to see if I actually took his piss. Awesome scene. Got introduced to piss by a marine when I was stationed in Virginia and he and a friend of his used my holes often. Met him at a urinal on base and he took control quick. He and his friend (mostly on Saturdays) would get together, drink beer, watch the games and use me as their urinal to release..... mostly just piss and recycle the beer in my mouth but sometimes funnel my ass and piss loads in my hole. Had met a college kid in Bham but he's graduated and moved away.... so no other luck since.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't too much care for the cleanup.... so I'm mostly about the internal WS

Pissing in an ass is more satisfying than busting a nut to me

And I haven't found anything yet that matches the feeling of having my dick ucked while pissing down a throat.

Too bad drinkers are rare (WS in general eing rare among brothers)

Yes, it's sad that there's not more guys into WS. I've drank it, and would love to have it up my ass. As a Vers. Top, the sub side has wanted to just sit back at a book store, let a guy use my throat to fuck hard, then fell him stop, and shove his cock deep, while pissing. Then when he'd be done he'd let me up for a bit of air, then back down my throat like a cunt till he came. ;)

As a top, I have pissed in a few guys asses, and YES, it is quite enjoyable!

• Like 1

Was naked in some woods getting fucked raw, when another guy came along. 1st guy shot his load up me and left, i lay there legs spread, 2nd guy was stroking a semi hard cock, bent down between my legs and shoved his softish cock into my cummy hole, then proceeded to piss in me! Never asked, never had it done to me before, was not how I'd imagined it! When he finished pissing he just got up and left!

I actually felt cheated! Soft cock and no fucking, always wanted to feel my ass pissed in then fucked all wet n sloppy ????

Maybe this first time was not the best experience to judge from - I'd like to try it again, even though it felt like forever to expel the piss, kept coming out in dribs n drabs? Just stayed naked in the woods till it had all gone ????

Have enjoyed pissing in my bottoms, and most of them have been able to get it out quite fast when they wanted. I love the feeling of a man's cock down my throat, and then feeling the piss flow out and down into my stomach. Ozpozraw, you just had a bad first experience, in my opinion. ;)

Guest cumpig4u

I love it when a guy pisses his entire piss load up my bare ass then is able to leave his dick in me and proceeds to pup his cum load in me as well. I have a buddy who ives to eat my ass after. Ive been a dirty slut all night

If you have a piss load and a cum load. Contact me I'm in north hollywood California we're in the san fernando valley loa angeles county if you are close by and wantto fuck your piss and cum in me let me know thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest BUTTerNUTTer

I've had 2 guys drink from tap...HOT!!! I also pissed up one guy's ass a few times...piss-fucking is HOT!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Glad to see it ain't just me then! That said, I have to admit that w/s, piss play/fun, call it what you will is only a relatively new thing for me! I confess to having a few dvd's with piss scenes included & thought they looked hot & I did get turned on same & thought about giving it a go - so did just that - stripped off, lay in the bath & let go with my 1st ever piss shower on self - loved it, started to rub the juice all over myself & then got so carried away that I sucked my fingers dry - Umm! Tasty!

You can guess what happened next, I started playing round with more piss fun & got to the point of pissing in a glass & started to drink it down - umm !!

Now if am on-line in a chat room, I often get requests to piss & drink - major turn on - my next wish is to find a like minded guy who can take it to the next level for me & piss all over me & let me drink from the tap & vice versa!!

ps - are piss vid clips allowed on this site btw?

• Like 1

I heard of a scene once where the top placed a catheter in himself and the bottom. He left his closed and drank a lot of beer, while the bottoms was left open to drain the bottom. Once the top had enough, he connected the two hoses, and opened his catheter to push his load of warm piss into the bottoms bladder, only to then close off the bottoms, ^&*%^&*^&* him to hold the tops piss inside. I think it would be hot to have this done, then be fucked by the top. Maybe even have two tops put their loads in my bladder, ^&*%^&*^&* it to expand, and get use to holding more piss, for the next bottom I have drink from the tap. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wantraw10

Can't find enough, guys here are pee shy. Had to travel last time a Dude filled me with piss. So Yeah Im in, outdoors is hot.

Guest wantraw10

the most i have done is piss on a guy.

thats Hot I talked a str8 black dude to piss on me once and he got off on it. wouldn't let me suck him off but piss all over me with clothes on then off and in my mouth. it was hot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest germanbb

Love it to.

Pis in my as and fuck me raw

Dump your loads of cum into my as

Anybody in yuma to do this next week

I take all loads in my as and trout