Watersports, who's in?

tnbiohazard

When I was married I convinced my wife to pee in my mouth a couple of times. She thought I was a perv. I am. We are divorced now. I've wanted to take it from the source. Sometimes when I'm sucking cocks at the GHs I keep the cock in my mouth after they cum hoping they will get the clue and let loose.  

I've played with piss in the shower. Pissed in an enema bag and gave myself a piss enema, then put in a butt plug. Left it there for a couple of hours. The aroma when it is expelled after your body has absorbed most of it is intoxicating and makes me horny, but I haven't tried to taste it - yet.

When I was married I had a fantasy of being tied up with a pass-thru butt plug attached to a catheter leading to my bladder (with a check valve to keep the liquids flowing one direction). Then having her use me as a toilet all weekend. I would drink her piss, which would eventually fill my bladder, which would then flow into my ass where I would absorb it again. I doubt I'll ever get someone to help me with that fantasy, but I may do it by myself, but instead of drinking piss, I would drink water and then recycle my piss through my ass. If I do it some day, I'll post about it here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest topload

Make me horny seen a bottom taking/drinking my piss. Sometimes taste extremely strong (because 420) but I can see the happiness from the obedient bottom. Just marking my territory ;)

Love piss i like to be pissed on and doing the pissing most time its guys in the park

On 7/8/2015 at 3:20 PM, tnbiohazard said:

Too bad you're not in TN, I would piss in you. :)

Pick me....pick me!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Love piss on me and love to drink piss. Anyone in San Francisco? Also like to meet other bottoms to join me in enjoying piss.

• Like 1

I don't do piss on or outside the body but I love getting pissed in and fucked while full of piss. Gives you a very full feeling.

One guy used to always do it to me and he had a huge PA aswel which was nice flopping around in me.

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm! Piss Play - I love it big time !! ;) I found I liked it when after watching piss videos & found them a turn on I thought I'd have a go at pissing on myself, so one morning in the shower I let my piss flow & aimed my cock & piss up my body & rubbed the hot piss over myself & even licked & sucked my fingers dry after - mmmm - damn tasty ;) - I had even set up a digi cam & recorded it - played it back & found it a real turn on !! ;);) Since then I'm always pissing on myself, I've even gone so far as pissing in a pint glass & drinking it down !!!!!! I so wanna find me a hot guy to piss with me & on me etc - my biggest fantasy is to get piss fucked - I'm told it's a very hot experience !! ;).  

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/20/2018 at 12:32 AM, swm15 said:

Mmm! Piss Play - I love it big time !! ;) I found I liked it when after watching piss videos & found them a turn on I thought I'd have a go at pissing on myself, so one morning in the shower I let my piss flow & aimed my cock & piss up my body & rubbed the hot piss over myself & even licked & sucked my fingers dry after - mmmm - damn tasty ;) - I had even set up a digi cam & recorded it - played it back & found it a real turn on !! ;);) Since then I'm always pissing on myself, I've even gone so far as pissing in a pint glass & drinking it down !!!!!! I so wanna find me a hot guy to piss with me & on me etc - my biggest fantasy is to get piss fucked - I'm told it's a very hot experience !! ;).  

Flag yellow so everyone knows that you are willing to take or give some piss!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bpbottomslut

I truly want to have a tube connecting my cock with another and then feeling my partners piss flowing into my bladder.  I would then piss it back into his bladder.  I wish I could find someone in Pittsburgh to do this with me.

• 1 month later...

I love piss!

I got curious about it in high school then never did anything about till about 19. Had a friend that I straight up asked one night if I could drink his piss & he said yes. I sucked his long thick cock until it was hard and then he let his bladder drain down my throat.

We spent years fooling around like that. Generally my way of giving him his hint that I wanted a drink was me pissing myself.

I got my boyfriend into letting me drink his piss too. I've even filled up a tall glass a few times in front of him and drank it before he's seeded me.

We both have a desire to try piss fucking, so hopefully that happens soon.

• Like 2

I'll be at a piss party tonight. In addition of course I'll be looking for bare cock for my ass. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I love mutual pissing over each other and having a guy piss up my gaping asshole.

• Like 1

I to love mutual pissing over each other.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I to love to drink piss as much as I can get. I do not waste. I take piss deep throating as well as deep in my ass.

On 5/26/2018 at 2:06 AM, Guest swm1963 said:

Just repeating the fact that I love piss play & also getting into piss drinking - proof !!

WS Play ! (13)_Moment.jpg

WS Play ! (14)_Moment.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm. awesome photos, makes me thirsty.

• 7 months later...

Ive had a guy piss on me and in my mouth and drank some. Havent had someone piss in mu ass or piss fuck me but its something i very much want to have done to me. And why it turns me on, mostly the submissiveness of having a guy do that to me and the kink of it. Love letting guys use me however they want.