Watersports, who's in?

tnbiohazard

Guest lonlysexpig

HiH

So who all enjoys watersports, and how? Do you prefer to drink, have it on you, or up the arse? What makes it enjoyable for you? What tips do you have for others?

I have pissed in a couple of guys before, and have drank a load from a couple of guys. I think my obsession started when I was young, and fucking neighbor boys. I was too young to cum yet, but had a feeling that I couldn't describe (I know now that I wanted to cum). The only thing I could think of at the time was that I wanted to piss in the boys arse's. I think I would have scared them away if I had, but man I wished I could have then. ;)

I lIIIIHEYike I Iii

I I

• 5 weeks later...

I spent a night at a party once, tied down and hooded with a funnel up my butt and in my mouth. I was the urinal for everyone. Someone decided he wanted to piss directly in my ass and took the buttplug/hose arrangement out, was uber messy. I could hear him being shouted at. Then someone pissed up me and they replaced the plug. Was a full night in more ways than one.

And boy did I enjoy the fucking I got from the hosts after everyone had left.

• Like 1

Drinking from the tap is just great. I've never had anyone piss up my ass before but would sure like to try it, but can I hold it in ? When I clean my butt, the water always wants to get out, so I better be plugged. Never tried drinking a piss enema, thrilling thought though.

Used to attend piss parties in the Netherlands, but they unfortunately stopped, so I'm doing that now in clubs that offer yellow nights.

<dream of being fucked and then be pissed inside.

love to be used as a urinal, bought myself an oxballs set, love to try it out

• 4 months later...
Guest orsumass

Really into piss play ! I luv gettin piss fucked real deep dont care if they cum before or after the piss n will drink from the tap or piss over me fully clothed (_0_)

• 4 weeks later...

Regular monthly piss party here but at a club that insists on condoms. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have had tops piss up my ass a few times. However, it is hard to find a guy who likes to do that. Love feeling a man shoot his hot cum in me and then a minute or two later follow it up by emptying his bladder in me. Love the warm feeling. I also love drinking from the tap and golden showers.

• 4 months later...

I love to drink piss. I drink a lot of my own and love to drink from other guys also. When I am sitting in the nude at my computer enjoying sites like Bareback and I need to pee, I use a large glass. Then I sip the fresh warm delicious piss pretending I am drinking from a lover's cock. I really want to find a top who will piss up my ass. Does anyone like to drink piss running back out of an asshole?

Guest jayjay19871

I've been pissed on which was hotter than i expected it to be. I've not had it in my hole yet. I'd love to try it

• 2 weeks later...

I've pissed inside of guys before, but haven't been pissed in. Have drank the piss of a couple of hot guys I have known.

I've been pissed on which was hotter than i expected it to be. I've not had it in my hole yet. I'd love to try it

Too bad you're not in TN, I would piss in you. :)

I have had tops piss up my ass a few times. However, it is hard to find a guy who likes to do that. Love feeling a man shoot his hot cum in me and then a minute or two later follow it up by emptying his bladder in me. Love the warm feeling. I also love drinking from the tap and golden showers.

• Like 1

You sound like a good sub, bud.

I love to drink piss. I drink a lot of my own and love to drink from other guys also. When I am sitting in the nude at my computer enjoying sites like Bareback and I need to pee, I use a large glass. Then I sip the fresh warm delicious piss pretending I am drinking from a lover's cock. I really want to find a top who will piss up my ass. Does anyone like to drink piss running back out of an asshole?

• Like 1

Guest Fullspectrum

How delightful to find like minded piss lovers! So far I've only enjoyed my own. Very, very tasty -- an acquired taste that one acquired last forever. A dear would-be-lover in Oregon has written me frequently on this very subject that we both so enjoy. Alas, he's there and I'm here in Oakland, California. I am fascinated that some of you love to drink your piss out of the ass you just pissed in and fucked.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mchub4u2use

SOOO hard to find a guy that can piss while hard so I love the rare times a guy is able to piss up my ass, I have rank many men dry and love it. I will even sometimes put an empty cup in the urinal at a bar and drink from that, not as good as straight from the tap but it is better than no piss at all.

• 1 year later...

Love piss. on me and love to drink it. will also give it.

On 7/8/2015 at 0:21 PM, tnbiohazard said:

You sound like a good sub, bud.

I would love to be a sub to you and do whatever you wanted.  I would love to have your piss and your cum inside my body in both my ass and my mouth.  Too bad that you are in Tennessee and I am in Oregon. 

• 2 months later...

Anyone into piss in San Francisco or visiting? love to drink piss from the tap or a glass. love piss on me. like to make friends and meet others into piss so we can take piss together and give each other our piss.

• 10 months later...
On 8/25/2013 at 12:26 AM, JuiceNmyhole said:

Into it here...... really love getting my holes pissed full.... not big on getting wet down but do love having a hot load of piss in my mouth and taking every drop. More of a sub guy here and have only pissed on one guy at a sex party in a warehouse in Atlanta couple of years back. W/S just ain't happening down here in Bama. Usually have luck when traveling..... New Orleans, Atlanta,.... last trip to Atlanta I took a thuggish white guys piss thru a gloryhole at an adult bookstore... I was workin his cock, he bent down and told me that he had to take a break an go piss.... I told him he could go ahead and piss... he couldn't believe I took his juice. When he exited and I exited he had to go in the booth and check to see if I actually took his piss. Awesome scene. Got introduced to piss by a marine when I was stationed in Virginia and he and a friend of his used my holes often. Met him at a urinal on base and he took control quick. He and his friend (mostly on Saturdays) would get together, drink beer, watch the games and use me as their urinal to release..... mostly just piss and recycle the beer in my mouth but sometimes funnel my ass and piss loads in my hole. Had met a college kid in Bham but he's graduated and moved away.... so no other luck since.

Your experience with your Marine buddy sounds incredibly hot and what a mind fuck, being a urinal to a couple Marines!

On 8/23/2013 at 11:05 AM, MrTerrific said:

I don't too much care for the cleanup.... so I'm mostly about the internal WS

Pissing in an ass is more satisfying than busting a nut to me

And I haven't found anything yet that matches the feeling of having my dick ucked while pissing down a throat.

Too bad drinkers are rare (WS in general eing rare among brothers)

I'd drink your piss, MrTerrific...