I've always found the idea of felching loads out of a guy to be hot. I've felched one guy that my hubby had fucked first, and loved it so much, I got hard and fucked the guy like a mad man. So I'd love to hear other guys felching stories, and why you like felching. How many loads would one suggest a bottom should take, to make a good felching session? Has anyone felched anonymouse loads out of a bottom at a book store, or theather? Please share your felching experiences.

• Like 2

I love felching because i love cum and I love to eat ass. As far as the amount of loads....well I would say the more the merrier. I would be happy eating 1 load out of a freshly fucked ass or 30 out of a gangbanged ass. I also love to clean the cocks after they have deposited into the bottom as ATM is a turn on for me as well.

post-70800-0-33066800-1376838386_thumb.j

• Like 3
  • 7 months later...

I love felching because i love cum and I love to eat ass. As far as the amount of loads....well I would say the more the merrier. I would be happy eating 1 load out of a freshly fucked ass or 30 out of a gangbanged ass. I also love to clean the cocks after they have deposited into the bottom as ATM is a turn on for me as well.

Sounds like you'd love to be the "taster" in a vid. Of course, I wouldn't mind that myself. ;)

• Like 1
Guest lovall123

I've always found the idea of felching loads out of a guy to be hot. I've felched one guy that my hubby had fucked first, and loved it so much, I got hard and fucked the guy like a mad man. So I'd love to hear other guys felching stories, and why you like felching. How many loads would one suggest a bottom should take, to make a good felching session? Has anyone felched anonymouse loads out of a bottom at a book store, or theather? Please share your felching experiences.

• 4 months later...
Guest Gaydebaucher

See my profile pics. I really love ATM. Feltching is so erotic, I eat cum out of my own hole after my top has wrecked it and bred it. ;)

• Like 2

I had not had much experience at felching until one time when I was supposed to bottom for a GB party. when I got there, there was another bottom alread there getting drilled. I was kind of mad because I was told I would be the only bottom there but then I started sucking the tops' cocks after they finished with my unknown bottom buddy. As soon as I saw an opening, I started fleching him thinking if I was doing that, my ass would be the only target. Not only did my strategy work and I started getting drilled but I loved the hot juicy cum I was getting out of that bottom's ass. Now, whenever I'm invited to a gangbang party,, I always hope there will be anaother bottom there!

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I agree totally with everything that NWSCBBacker wrote!  I love the taste of the combination of cum and ass juices.  I always want to lick and suck a cock clean when he pulls out after fucking me bareback.  I love to have a guy felch me and then kiss me and share it, so that I can enjoy that wonderful delicious cum a second time.  I also enjoyed what PcolaBottom wrote.  I love to suck on a cock or rim and felch a bottom while I am being fucked.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have always thought the IDEA of felching to be very hot and I love watching it, but after having done it twice about 2 years ago I have to admit that I don’t really like it.  I love eating cum (anyone’s cum but my own) cum from a cock and I love eating ass – but when the two come together it just doesn’t do it for me.  Maybe it’s because it’s MY cum that I am eating?  My own sperm doesn’t really excite me.  Plus, if I am fucking a bloke I am committed to breeding him; for me it’s so important he takes my cum load in his ass and keeps it there as long as he can.  That makes me seem like a control freak but it’s just my thing so I just go with it.  As such, I don’t want my own cum sliding down my throat, I want it in his ass.  But who knows, maybe I will try it again soon and see what I think.  Maybe I will have changed my mind?

Guest barehole4use

I've been felched many times. But one time i remember quite vividly when i was gang fucked in the dark woods by at least 5 guys all bare one after another each guy pumped my ass full of cum & then the 6th guy showed up & fucked his load deep inside me before he felched my ass. It was a hot & very horny experience & one that i never forget. I can understand why guys do it too because overtime i've licked my fingers after being fucked the cum tastes so sweet & felching must be like having a big dessert.

I was at an ABS a couple of weeks ago. Went into a booth and less than 30 seconds a guy came into my booth and dropped his sweats. I sucked him hard, turned around and had a load in about a minute. Less than a minute after he walked out another guy walked in. I sucked him hard and asked him what he liked. He said he liked to eat ass. I didn't tell him I had a fresh load, I just bent over and let him feast. God, it felt great. He ate me for a couple of minutes and then fucked me too. After a bit he stopped and said he didn't want to cum yet, pulled up his pants and left. He came back later and ate my ass again. 

I haven't had the opportunity to felch someone else, but if I get a load, I'll get some out with my fingers and suck it off. As mentioned above, cum tastes better this way. Less bitter, sweeter.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use
7 hours ago, ozpozraw said:

Hey Barehole4use where were the dark woods u mentioned? 

Love a good raw gangbang!

PVT ME & I'LL TELL YOU = Don't want to give the exact location here for obvious reasons like the law.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest abig14me

It took me a long time to publicly admit that I love to felch. I love to rim and had no problem admitting that, but somehow felching just seemed too dirty to admit to anyone else. Glad I finally got over that!

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2013 at 7:16 AM, NWSCBBacker said:

post-70800-0-33066800-1376838386_thumb.j

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 0:46 PM, kissnc said:

I love eating loads out of ass it is a real turn on then kiss my man

I will eat my own cum out of a hole after I've fucked it, but it's much hotter for me to eat someone else's cum out of a hole, and it's even hotter if I don't know whose cum it is. As for how many loads, there's no thing as too many. I'd love to be the designated felcher at an all day gangbang. Every time that hole started dripping, I'd be right there making sure none of the cum got wasted. And I'd eat out a good portion of what was deposited to make room for more cum. If the bottom wanted me to snowball some of that cum to him, cool. If not, more for me!

My next BF/lover/partner will have to be a cumwhore who can't get enough cum in him. I'll send him out to the sex club to get as many loads as he can and then bring that cumhole home to me to felch, fuck, breed, felch, fuck, breed, felch, fuck, breed, felch. And we'll have at the very least a monthly all-day gangbang for him to collect loads for me to eat out.