How many guys have you taken in one night?

All of us bottoms have probably thought about being the gang bang whore at one time or another. So I ask, how many guys have you taken in one night? And what was it like? I can recall one time when I took seven guys in one night, at a bath house. It was great having my friend open the door to his room, and use a dildo on my ass while guys passed by, until he'd get a taker...then another, and another. I didn't know who the guys were; didn't see their faces. I simply felt them fuck me, shoot, then leave. It was hot. How about it guys? I'm sure there's some of you who have taken more than that in one night.

• Like 2
Guest bbbillt

I list

I have had 12 in a motel room after advertising on craigs

I post once a month or so depending on where I travel for work

I list the name of the motel and location mark the door with a bandana and leave it open for men to cum in dump a load and split

ALWAYS A HOT TIME

I had 8 at a bath house one night. It was spectacular!! It just kind of happened. I let my door open and started playing with my ass and 1 after another guys just started fucking me. I never waited more than about 10 minutes before the next guy would come in, I would suck him hard and he would pound my ass. smallest was about 6 inches biggest was at least 9 and THICK!! What a great night!!

• Like 4

in my whore days, I probably have sex with about 7 or 8 in a sauna.

• 3 weeks later...

Had 27 loads in one night , it was an 8 hours shift in a sex party place...it was pitched black, me and 3 other bottoms will put ourselves on our fours on the edge of the bed and the tops will find us in the dark an fucked us. The party will be attended by 120 guys that will show up through out the whole night...it was hot...I will go home dripping cum all over my pants....I usually do this once every month...super hot

• Like 4

I was fucked raw 6 times in the dark area of a sauna, went in found a place to hang my towel, and stood naked waiting, 1st guy sucked my cock then turned me around and thrust his big wet cock inside, blew in two strokes, kept squirting his big balls inside me. Next a guy backed up on my fat cock and I was fucking him, he pushed me back on the wall, my ass over a glory hole, suddenly my ass was being poked by a long skinny cock, he fucked me raw till he blew in my soggy ass, I was still fucking, when another raw cock poked through big n thick I slipped it in, he pummeled my hole so hard I blew my load up the guy I was fucking, kept him fucking me till his cock exploded deep in me. My legs were like jelly so I found a bench to lay on, soon another guy was feeling my wet ass his uncut cock dripping was soon pressing my hole as his hairy chest rubbed on my back, I think someone started to rim his ass as he suddenly went crazy thrusting hard n quick, I felt some extra weight on top as his hole got parted, didn't take long before he blew his load in me, he stopped the guy fucking him, pulled out and left. The guy that was fucking him just stepped forward and slid up my ass, not a big cock but a wide flared cockhead, my ass was slurping n squeeking with juice, as he gave my ass a good workout, then he tensed up , I felt him swell up inside me, then pulsate as he added his hot cum to my hole, I had a break then, went for a shower n drink. I was soon back in the dark, naked, getting sucked, a big hand suddenly stroked my butt, a tall shadowy figure, pulled me close, strong smooth chest on my back, rock hard cock sliding between my cheeks, precum oozing over my ass, his thick cock soon found my hole, he whispered to move to a room, there was one opposite the entry to the dark area, his arms holding me tight, he lifted me up, skewered on his cock and walked me across to it, he placed me doggy style on the bench and continued to fuck me hard n raw, his thick cock suddenly burst inside, creaming my hole deep, his throbbing cock stayed hard inside, as we keeled over together, with him inside me, I twisted around to sit on top, my legs spread wide around his broad chest, he held me and sat up, his whole cock right inside me up to his hairy balls, he lay me on my back and lifted my legs wide n high, my big hard cock bounced n flailed precum over my smooth tummy as he pounded my ass, his sweat dripped down on my body, long n hard he fucked me, then his back arched, thrust deep, groaned and squirted deep inside, I could feel his big cock throbbing as he unloaded in me. He fucked me again before leaving, just over for a conference? No name, never seen again, I have been back looking! Don't really know what any of the other guys looked like all just flesh, cock and cum ????????

• Like 2
Guest barefootboi

Once took 12 loads in a single night at a bathhouse -- all bare, of course. Took loads in the sling, fuck bench and in numerous rooms. Cum was oozing out of my ass and running down my leg before the night was over.

Guest BREEDmeRAWBB

32 CONFIRMED LOADS were Pumped up my Fuck Hole for my 32nd birthday... had a buddy from Iowa took me to a bath house in Chicago and in 12 hours I was fucked by over 50 guys, but ny friend only "counted" the ones he felt verified by more CUM in my hole. He told guys to ANNOUNCE as they approached and reminded that cocks are to be EJACULATED INSIDE of my Hole. NO CONDOMS ALLOWED at all. NO EXCEPTIONS.... and he decided who fucked and loaded my hole... I had NO CHOICE.

That was IML Chicago in 1999 when the bath house was called the Unicorn... and now known as Steamworks. Next year I will turn 48 for IML.... be GREAT to take 48 LOADS per day for 4 days of IML. ANY tops want to arrange it? Any fellow bottom CUM PIGS want to room and take Anonymous LOADS side-by-side?

How about 50 loads for 5 full days and a total of 250 LOADS for the event. Need 2 TOPS to compete and see who can get the most loads in my hole. Any IDEAS guys?

32 CONFIRMED LOADS were Pumped up my Fuck Hole for my 32nd birthday... had a buddy from Iowa took me to a bath house in Chicago and in 12 hours I was fucked by over 50 guys, but ny friend only "counted" the ones he felt verified by more CUM in my hole. He told guys to ANNOUNCE as they approached and reminded that cocks are to be EJACULATED INSIDE of my Hole. NO CONDOMS ALLOWED at all. NO EXCEPTIONS.... and he decided who fucked and loaded my hole... I had NO CHOICE.

That was IML Chicago in 1999 when the bath house was called the Unicorn... and now known as Steamworks. Next year I will turn 48 for IML.... be GREAT to take 48 LOADS per day for 4 days of IML. ANY tops want to arrange it? Any fellow bottom CUM PIGS want to room and take Anonymous LOADS side-by-side?

How about 50 loads for 5 full days and a total of 250 LOADS for the event. Need 2 TOPS to compete and see who can get the most loads in my hole. Any IDEAS guys?

Wow, wished I had a friend doing that for my 45th birthday. ;)

I was fucked raw 6 times in the dark area of a sauna, went in found a place to hang my towel, and stood naked waiting, 1st guy sucked my cock then turned me around and thrust his big wet cock inside, blew in two strokes, kept squirting his big balls inside me. Next a guy backed up on my fat cock and I was fucking him, he pushed me back on the wall, my ass over a glory hole, suddenly my ass was being poked by a long skinny cock, he fucked me raw till he blew in my soggy ass, I was still fucking, when another raw cock poked through big n thick I slipped it in, he pummeled my hole so hard I blew my load up the guy I was fucking, kept him fucking me till his cock exploded deep in me. My legs were like jelly so I found a bench to lay on, soon another guy was feeling my wet ass his uncut cock dripping was soon pressing my hole as his hairy chest rubbed on my back, I think someone started to rim his ass as he suddenly went crazy thrusting hard n quick, I felt some extra weight on top as his hole got parted, didn't take long before he blew his load in me, he stopped the guy fucking him, pulled out and left. The guy that was fucking him just stepped forward and slid up my ass, not a big cock but a wide flared cockhead, my ass was slurping n squeeking with juice, as he gave my ass a good workout, then he tensed up , I felt him swell up inside me, then pulsate as he added his hot cum to my hole, I had a break then, went for a shower n drink. I was soon back in the dark, naked, getting sucked, a big hand suddenly stroked my butt, a tall shadowy figure, pulled me close, strong smooth chest on my back, rock hard cock sliding between my cheeks, precum oozing over my ass, his thick cock soon found my hole, he whispered to move to a room, there was one opposite the entry to the dark area, his arms holding me tight, he lifted me up, skewered on his cock and walked me across to it, he placed me doggy style on the bench and continued to fuck me hard n raw, his thick cock suddenly burst inside, creaming my hole deep, his throbbing cock stayed hard inside, as we keeled over together, with him inside me, I twisted around to sit on top, my legs spread wide around his broad chest, he held me and sat up, his whole cock right inside me up to his hairy balls, he lay me on my back and lifted my legs wide n high, my big hard cock bounced n flailed precum over my smooth tummy as he pounded my ass, his sweat dripped down on my body, long n hard he fucked me, then his back arched, thrust deep, groaned and squirted deep inside, I could feel his big cock throbbing as he unloaded in me. He fucked me again before leaving, just over for a conference? No name, never seen again, I have been back looking! Don't really know what any of the other guys looked like all just flesh, cock and cum

That's the best way, all flesh cock and cum, nothing more.

• 2 weeks later...

Always hungry for more! Surprised at how many guys will let me fuck them raw, I've a good sized cock, lots just want to feel it raw inside them, not to fuck n cum inside them? But I usually juice in there hole anyway as I get a lot of precum ????

It's usually when I'm up someone when other hands check my cock is raw, then explore my ass, rub my hole, then a hot hard cock pushes up inside me.... I love feeling different sized cocks pushing into me, the smell of raw men, fat, thin, muscled, hairy, smooth, old or young, even had a guy with a strap on up me as another sucked me dry, then turned me around and licked my ass as another guy fucked me. All anon, no names, all in the dark. Love it ????????????????

• Like 1
Guest cumdumpster

so im a major league cumdumpster.when i go to the bathouse i usually get at least 20-25 loads shot in me (steamworx that is,the other ones are way slower) Im ver disappointed if i get any less than 15. but during a good summer weekend i can sometimes take 40 or more loads (some repeat dumpers no doubt) and Pride weekend is magical.Ive had a few 50 plus load nites (8hrs) on pride weekend.after like 20=30 guys unload in me i really only feel the big ones but every time a guy blows in me I just want more bare cock in my hole

post-54753-0-20032800-1380753047_thumb.j

• 11 months later...
Guest chanceit3030

Wow, loved the stories. I feel like a beginner. The best I have had is 5 in one day. I need to get to the bath houses. We have a few in columbus, Ohio. I have wanted to go to the one on 5th ave (The Club) but never know when a good time is. Anyone know the place and can offer advice when is a good time to go so I can try to get 20 plus bare dumps?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PervertedME2

I ganban nearly eer year at IML In 2008 I was converting, and the Tops knew, telling others. I lost track from bein so spun, but it went on for 3 days straight.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Eight bareback with three loads at various times throughout the night.

• Like 1