How many guys have you taken in one night?

On 9/5/2013 at 2:07 PM, amandgrey said:

Had 27 loads in one night , it was an 8 hours shift in a sex party place...it was pitched black, me and 3 other bottoms will put ourselves on our fours on the edge of the bed and the tops will find us in the dark an fucked us. The party will be attended by 120 guys that will show up through out the whole night...it was hot...I will go home dripping cum all over my pants....I usually do this once every month...super hot

Oh, I wish I could join that club!  I'd be happily pregnant in no time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Huffer69

Will admit it was a good few years ago - I was in my early 40's had discovered the joys of the saunas after being taken to my 1st for my 40th birthday prezzie !! ( ;) )  I was then hooked & went nearly every weekend for pure raw sex ( ;) ) It must have been about 5 years down the line & I went to a 24 hr sauna & got there one Saturday evening at about 10pm & ended up staying till 6am Sunday morning !! ( ;) ) I started by having some oral fun in the steam room & the sauna cabin ( that was hot work !! ) before ending up in a sling which was in this open plan type space - they did have one in a lockable cabin but that was in use - so I lay down in this more visible sling & it wasn't long before this chap came up & stared to eat my ass out before he fucked me raw & seeded me ( ;) ) I hadn't arranged what happened - honestly - but after that guy finished a 2nd then a 3rd followed by a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & then a 10th came up to me & all used my cum filled ass for their pleasure as 1 after the other they all fucked me deep & some seeded my ass while some pulled out & shot over me while a couple I remember came round to my head & made me finish them off by mouth !! Thinking back I remember 2 spunking off in my mouth - 3 spunking off over me - so it was 5 who spunked off into my ass - Mmmm ! HOT NITE THAT WAS - ;) ;) ;)      

I went mountain biking at a cruising area had 10 random guys cum dump me. Each stripped me naked each time cum dumped me twice and couple pissed on my cock n balls over a log and came over my balls while I wanked in front of a crowd while they stood round and wanked off... They held me over the log spread my ass and invited 4 guys to cum dump my ass while wanking. I mountain biked it half way home when a huge Italian guy stopped me said he had been watching me pulled me and bike into bushes stripped me naked in front of 5 guys and plowed me hard untill he shot his load from his 11"  rock hard cock pulled it out cum dripping said now you satisfied I replied no more so he fucked me again for another load. I got dressed he said well we both needed that, I got dressed we left together with one one guy calling me a whore. I replied just cause I didn't let you fuck me tough shit. I got back on my mountain bike and had cum dripping down my legs. I knew people could see the cum down the back of my legs everytime I stood up on the pedals cycling.. The day wasant planned I never arranged to meet anyone but was an awsome day and afternoon, there the best.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Wow,,...worked overnight when I took five...in a day before my overnight shift...sucked each then we fucked, you know a guy goes longer after his first cum load is delivered.  It was my birthday....and went to work with a sore ass.... still remember how much it worked for me...my sore ass and working...  damnit... I wanna feel that sluty again.  Not all was raw...

Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 2/24/2021 at 1:49 AM, bengals1 said:

Wow,,...worked overnight when I took five...in a day before my overnight shift...sucked each then we fucked, you know a guy goes longer after his first cum load is delivered.  It was my birthday....and went to work with a sore ass.... still remember how much it worked for me...my sore ass and working...  damnit... I wanna feel that sluty again.  Not all was raw...

Oh, man how I love long hard fucks. I met with one guy and he fucked me from 11:PM until 5:AM the next morning when he finally bred me. Never had a guy breed me twice in a row, but I have sucked guys off twice in one sesh.

Guest BreedDaddyDeep

But I'm trying my best to get bred as many times in a row as I can. Trying to get videos as well of me taking care of men's needs. I really would love to be videoed getting creampied multiple times, fed, and toys I'd be willing to be bound and used as a cum dump.