What religion do you believe in, if any? Athiest, christian, stanic?

tnbiohazard

Just wondering what religion most of the guys out here subscribe to. Are you simply athiest, or do you believe in a god, and if so, which one? Are you a follower of a cult, satanic, or something else? Let's not bash each other here guys, just share what your believe is, and leave it at that.

Guest JAYMAL666

It's great to have a picture of a hard big dick asking this question about religion.

I'm atheist since about age 13, but have loved all things related to Satanism, Demonology, horror films, evil supernatural (^*&^*&(&s as entertainment and fetish sexual fun. I was $%@#$%#$ into the Catholic religion until age 14 when I had my confirmation, then wasn't $%@#$%#$ to attend church anymore.

Guest DUBSTEP

I'm atheist as well...I used to never tell people I sleep with what I am though, it isn't important, I have more time now that I don't work much so I talk more now but I always discuss it with my friends and on facebook. I discuss it a lot on facebook. I don't believe in converting people, but I know many religions are notorious for recruiting people (they go door to door), I do like it when they invite me to their church and I say "I'm atheist" and they say something like "I understand" not something like "your not atheist you need to accept jesus" that's when i say "get out of my face!" my father kinda treats me that way its REALLY annoying. I remember a Christian lady asking what I believed in and i said "atheist" she said "that's your right" its our constitutional right to believe in whatever you know. But when I came out I had a serious misconception about the world, its sad to me that its not true, and I don't know why I believed this, when I was a child and went to church I thought the belief in god worldwide was a minority, when I came out I quickly figured out that it was a vast majority and my atheism was a small minority. I thought this because the church I went to seemed to hate tv, music and movies lol and I thought the majority of people weren't interested in God, I think its kinda hilarious what I thought when I was young, while were on the subject I didn't have a sense of money either, I thought a high school diploma was all a person needed right up till I graduated, i did end up going to a university though lol

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest gaypsych

Believe it or not, i am a serious Catholic, who loves bareback. it is easy to be catholic and gay. just don't talk about sex in public.

Guest Towcester

I'm a scientist (MSc). If I can't measure it, it don't exist lol

When I was a book dealer, and I had a bible, I used to store it under 'Fiction'. Atheist? Yup.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I've been a practicing Wiccan for over 20 years. I was raised as a Presbyterian until I was about 19 years old and that's when I converted to Wicca. I converted to Wicca because Wicca doesn't discriminate against anyone and I get good results almost every time I cast a spell.