Upgrade to Silver and Gold at Bareback.com for FREE

Guest michael

Guest michael

Point Based Free Upgrade to Silver : Bareback.com

We love the fact that our members are the best around and we want to make sure their participation on the site is rewarded. With this in mind, we offer free to Silver Gold memberships to all members as long as they maintain following conditions:

Silver Upgrade

Silver Upgrade via CCBill for 7.95 or Have a Verified Profile and 5 Approved Videos and 5 Approved Photos.

Gold Upgrade

Gold Upgrade via CCBill for 14.95 or Have a Verified Profile and 25 Approved Videos and 25 Approved Photos.

Forum Options to Upgrade

Get Silver

250 posts and you are Silver for 2 years.

Get Gold

700 posts and you are Gold for 2 years.

LIFE TIME GOLD

1500 posts and you are LIFETIME GOLD

We do this to show our members that we care and appreciate them being active on the site! If you have questions, please use the Contact Us.

Thank you,

The Bareback.com team

Guest michael

Wiltonchas, on 14 Aug 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

I upgraded as well, to GOLD!! and cant view the videos.

I show you as Gold. I have tested this for you. Also, please just log out and back in and you should be totally set.

nycbtm4milk, on 11 Aug 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

My account is verified and I have the pic and video requirements. I'm still not upgraded.

I show you as Silver. Please log out and back in again but you should be totally set. The automated proces takes place once every 24 hours so that is a bit of a lag time after you meet the requirements but it is working and you are Silver.

Thank you both for being such great supports of Bareback.com!

• 2 years later...