anyone else extra shy

Guest gaymaninvan

Guest gaymaninvan

anyone else extra shy when online?

I love looking at all the hot pics guys post, and I like posting pics of myself, but I get shy when it comes to chatting. Love to get down and dirty when I hook up at the bars or bath house or in the park, but for some reason I freeze up online when it comes to chatting with other guys online and meeting up. Anyone else felt this way? if so... How did you overcome it ? I'd love to hook up with some of the hotties I see on here , but i go all wallflower at the last minute

hum .. 'shy when online' sounds a bit strange, but I can imagine your fellings. It took me some time to solve this speechlessness when cruising in bars (really hot guys next to me got me frozen). So I began to start myself to begin conversation to stop this anxiety of an expected 'no, thanks, I'm not interested' result on a slightly 'educated' level till I felt sure enough to bring up soem sexual content ... and by the time, it worked well.
Within a chatroom, I'm more direct than in real life (might be a result of a longtime experience over a bunch of years). SO I only can recommend a steady training on this issue, I'm sure you'll reach the goal of getting this shyness lost.

Edited by CumInRaw1Anytime

Guest DUBSTEP

Why do u get shy? I think it's about chemistry no matter what they look like I can often be speechless to someone I am not attracted to because I don't find them interesting and very talkative to someone I attracted to a lot. If a guy is overtly cocky it's a turn off of course, I hope I don't come off that way but guys have described me as "hot and don't know it" type. Some times I like the way I look and sometimes I don't, but I think I could theoretically be with anyone which is why no one should be too scared, I think we should all think that way.

Don't be scared.

Oh lord Jesus it's a fire.

I have no problems online, but when I was younger I did have a problem in the bars. Finally I saw a pair of handcuffs at a leather store. I bought them, and told myself that if I could walk around with those handcuffs in my back pocket, I could be bold enoughg to go up to a total stranger, and risk the chance they say, "You're not my type."

It worked, except....well....it was some years later I was hooking up with someone, and they told me they had wanted to approach me years earlier, but they were intimidated by me....Intimidated? By ME? So I asked them why. Their response was that they saw the hand cuffs bulging through my back pocket, and they didn't think they could approach some one like me. lol Just go with it bud, and if they turn you down, or say anything rude, just pass it off as one more idiot before you find the good one.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...