Welcome to the NEW Bareback.com - Please Post any Issues with the Site

The site is totally new. Everyone hates change and we understand that. However, our site was never built for mobile devices like phones or tablets. Times change and so must we in order to keep up. That is why we have completely changed the code on the site.

It may not be as pretty or as colorful but we will improve that in the coming weeks. What we hope is that we will now have users accessing the site from all the places they desire.

We know the initial first weeks will be a bit painful and we do apologize for this. But, we do hope you will give it a chance and help us to improve the site. Please report any bugs or issues you are having on the forums. I have created a thread called: Welcome to the NEW Bareback.com - Please Post any Issues with the Site. Please go there and give us input on the new site. We do not get upset and we hope that you will give us as many "bugs" as you find so that we may fix them and solve the issues. We are resolved to make the site fully functional on every type of device you use.

To that end, in the thread on the forums, please let us know the OS system and device you are using and if you can take a screen shot of any issues you find, it would be very helpful.

Thank you for being a member of this site and thank you in advance for the issues that will result in this much needed transformation of the site!

Michael

Site Admin

Guest honoman

Cannot read it. the print is too small and there is no contrast in some sections. Not all of us are 18 with perfect vision. We shall see if I can remain on the site.

Guest barepal

Used to be able to see non x-rated pictures. Now none of them are available for making bigger. Not sure if that is a bug. Or you will no longer permit even non-x pics from now on.

Guest michael

honoman, on 28 Jul 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

Cannot read it. the print is too small and there is no contrast in some sections. Not all of us are 18 with perfect vision. We shall see if I can remain on the site.

You can always enlarge the size on your browser and that makes it easier for the size.

Can you give me a url of the problem with contract in some sections? I'd be happy to look into this.

Guest michael

barepal, on 28 Jul 2013 - 03:07 AM, said:

Used to be able to see non x-rated pictures. Now none of them are available for making bigger. Not sure if that is a bug. Or you will no longer permit even non-x pics from now on.

There is a small little icon at the bottom middle. See that icon and click it open and those images should open. It is the same as before in that you can see the non-x images.
Guest michael

OneKinkyTOP, on 29 Jul 2013 - 12:13 AM, said:

having difficulty opening e-mails I click on view and nothing happens If I go back to inbox it does the same thing again,

Are you clicking on the title of the message? Does the message pop up?

Do you allow popups for the site? This is required in order to view a message.

What browser are you using? What device? What OS? Give me a bit more info and I'll try to assist you.

Hello Michael,

seems you have done lots of work for the mobile users here.

As stated in the first post, I would like to have some better contrast in some issues as top of this page shows slight gray text with black background changing to a sort of dark brown when hovering around - changing the text to white could resolve this easily.

Thanks for your energy to get us some nice times in a modern surrounding.

Guest michael

CumInRaw1Anytime, on 29 Jul 2013 - 8:13 PM, said:

Hello Michael,

seems you have done lots of work for the mobile users here.

As stated in the first post, I would like to have some better contrast in some issues as top of this page shows slight gray text with black background changing to a sort of dark brown when hovering around - changing the text to white could resolve this easily.

Thanks for your energy to get us some nice times in a modern surrounding.

Are you referring to the very top banner with the logo on it?

Thanks for your kind comments. We are trying!

Changes worked: really now, it looks much more perfect after reordering the page contents. Contrast of the upper part of the page is fine now, think that was only a background color and size matter. So hopefully there shouldn't come up further complaints about this issue ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DUBSTEP

I noticed it doesn't work with Internet explorer for windows 8 well. It works better on Firefox. I was amazed that I could upload videos straight from my ipad and pictures, that's really amazing I'm impressed. I got one of my friends to sign up for this site and I told him it's much better than that other bareback site. I was wondering are you guys looking for a web developer? Lol bad place to ask you know, I did work for an poz site, I fucked the owner. Haha, well actually he fucked me. Lol. I wont name which but i can in prvt. But really I went to CSULA for computer science. Anyways, I just like this site a lot, I'm in love :-) in Internet explorer for windows 8 the forum logo is way oversized it covers the menu bar and the inbox. Also getting your mail, is kinda dilapidated, the pop up window does not always appear other than that it just needs more members (advertise). I usually use Internet explorer, (hehe I used to use Firefox until windows 8 came out). But other than that the site runs remarkably well.

Guest Towcester

Hiya

Can you add Northampton to the England list? There is a huge hole there that needs filling! The cities listed don't cover this area at all.

Thank you!