Bareback cumdump loves to take loads and get fucked raw - want to take my first poz cock anyone wanna give?

kinkbtmguy

I wanna get my hole fucked by a poz cock - have him tell me hes breeding my hole with his poz load and fill me up. also love to be used by lots of guys and get filled. I would love to host a bareback party and just have a bunch of cocks fuck my hole and fill me with all the cum they want.. lots ill just be the only bottom and all the tops dump all their loads in me :) HMU If you wanna set something up.

• 1 year later...
Guest seeder2

Lets do it, will tell you my status as my cock is throbbing in about 11 throbs of seeds.

• 4 years later...
Guest rladdi

Love to get an update on this guy taking poz loads.   I host at my place at times for guys risking hot cock and cum inside them

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

its takes only one toxic load for the immune system to activate and fight against the toxic sperm after about 3 hours.  Almost 100% of the time infection will take over after a few months.  

• 5 months later...
Guest rladdi

If any toxic poz top is interested I can host most anytime now.  Text  me 520 9717678 give name and your intentions.