Do you ask your top their HIV status after they fill your hole with cum?

Guest jordanflint

Guest MackyJay

I am fairly new to m2m sex. The first, approx. 10 to 12 years I never asked a soul their status and took almost every load BB. Love BB and anymore, about the last couple of years, I have asked a few their status, but not all. Just usually take it BB and say thank you. :):D

• 2 weeks later...

Never ask if he is or not...with time I will be or not

I got fucked once with a condom, yes, I know, but he insisted on it. Little did he know, I have puncture my condoms before hand and he did know, he busted his load inside thinking he was being protective , but the think gave in and I got his load, then he said , he was poz. So I did get his toxic sperm...may now I have it???

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If someone's going to fuck me bareback at a sex club / party I assume they know I'm poz, considering I'm taking loads from strangers. If the top is poz then nothing. If the top is neg and he's dumping loads in anon butts he knows what he's doing.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bttm4allTops

I usually don't ask anything except, if he is looking for a regular Bottom to fuck. If a man has a nice cock to suck or fuck my ass with, they are more than welcome to use me.

Guest SexyVidz6969

The feeling of a long RAW session is the best turn on which anyone deserves...Why spoilt the Hot Raw and Horny mood with some unimportant issues which you will face your whole life anyway ? If you feel your sexdate has a good potential for something more only then go ahead and may your dreams come true this new year ! : ) For that matter my tight raw hole only deserve POZ LOADS and nothing less ! : )

• 3 weeks later...
Guest diaperedass

Well, I have been fantasizing about this for a while now.... i hate condoms and I don't think I have played with an HIV top yet......notice how i said yet... im gonna keep whoring and if he is good looking... fuck the status that dick is in my ass

Guest cumdumpster8

Nope. Have never asked, never will.

I don't bother with trivial things as names or HIV status, I'm just a dirty whore who's only job is to bend over and be treated like a whore, especially by complete strangers. The absolute best for me is at night in the park, especially after the 'busy' time is over, bent over a tree stump, my hoodie pulled up and over my face, so I can't even see who is fucking and unloading inside me. I spent many hours and many nights at the park, collecting semen from faceless strangers.

No fucking clue who pozzed me, could've been any of the countless men who used me as a cumdumpster, and I could care less. If a top does ask, I tell him truthfully, but about 98% of the men who've been inside me don't even bother.

• 1 month later...
Guest vinceritre

I have never asked any of the tops that have dumped their loads in me. After all these years I am still negative, go figure.

I am sure all the bottoms here know how strong the yearning is right before the penetration. The last thing your thinking about is HIV.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why bother asking or do you want to sign a contract that they are taking liability if they poz you

Liability? Well if they tell you, then they are exempt from prosecution in the US, and you then know who your poz daddy is.

i've taken hundreds of loads in my ass and or in my mouth. And I've had sex with men in many cities large and small. Sometimes as a man's spills his juice and he pulls it makes me wonder.

The anonymous man the guy on the other side of the Gloryhole for the guy in the dark that's a real turn on for me. If I had he shoots POZ cum in my ass all that's been cream pied into my mouth it's what I want. I can't resist a man liquid inside of me.

Guest Natural2

I never ask a guy his HIV status. However, I do find it a huge turn-on if I know the guy is HIV POS while he is pumpimg my ass. My ultimate turn-on was about two years ago. I had picked up a beautiful black stud, with a 12 inch, thick dick. I was already incredibly turned on as he started to slide his cock into my ass, but then after he had been pumping my ass for a few minutes and was unbelieveably turned on, be said "By the way, I am HIV POSITIVE". He obviously got super turned on from making his anouncement and started plowing my ass faster and harder than ever. I felt a huge rush like no turn-on I had ever had before. Needless to say, it didn;t take long for us both to blow huge loads and then start to go at it again. Since that experience, I always try to get my sex partners to wait until they are almost ready to blow their first load before telling me they are HIV POSITIVE.

• 5 months later...
Guest idobro

Today I asked ...

Well! Today I finally, knowingly got my first POZ dick in my ass. I was so fucking horny, jacking off and making out with this guy. I sucked his cock hard and he put a hand in my ass. We met on CL. His partner was looking to suck cock. I'd planned on going, but it got late and partner was gone to work. But guy #1 answered yes when I asked about getting barebacked. We started flirting by email and I mentioned I wanted his cum even if he was undetectable or POZ. He replied, 'what if I'm POZ?' and I wrote back saying he should shoot that cum in my ass.

So when I got to his place we got naked and kissed, holding each other's dick. I was hard and horny, our mouths never separating, touching tongues, sucking lips. He motioned me over to the edge of the bed saying, 'come here, you want my seed?' I crawled over, tummy down and ass up. He kept saying, 'You want my POZ cum?' as he shoved that bare cock in over and over again. He said, 'what do you want?' and I just replied, fuck me, fuck me, pushing my ass against his hard cock. Then he quietly burst his seed.

We lay back down, making out. He got a vibrator out and shoved it up my ass again and again while we kissed. I kept pumping my cock, sucking his tongue as he pushed that 8" deep into me until my cock burst. As we got up he used a nice towel to wipe my well lubed bottom. We exchanged numbers so I can get a repeat or hopefully, many ... True story! I didn't make this up or embellish. It's the way it happened this afternoon. Now, some day, I guess I'll find out if he was telling the truth. No one ever told me before. It's all been anon cum. Who knows.

It was so fucking hot, though, feeling his cock in me and thinking its a POZ dick. I felt at his mercy, powerless. I felt the thrusting of the terrible toxic tool within my body. I want it, I want it.

I want it again and again ...