Do you ask your top their HIV status after they fill your hole with cum?

Guest jordanflint

Guest jordanflint

I whore my ass out in motels from time to time. I screen my tops asking age, stats, hiv status, etc. I invite HIV neg tops over. After they fuck me and shoot their load inside me, I ask them if they just shot a poz load inside me. I've had several to tell me yes. What's everyone else do?

Guest tomsdom

One lover asked me once if I was positive because he was, while I was sitting on his bare dick deep in my ass. I felt chills down my spine. I love it when they mention it while fucking bareback or after cumming. I hate it when they ask it before so you have this patronizing conversation. The thing I love the more is when they cum in my mouth or ass without warning me first, and when we don't talk about that hiv shit just cum talk.

Guest cgycum

I never ask, before or after. I love not knowing. It would be hot to have a guy tell me he's shooting a poz load as he cums deep inside me.

Guest subbottom69

i love asking after i have been bred. been told several times that they are neg when we start then told they are poz after ive been filled up. still neg here and still play raw as i love cum in me and on me period.

• 2 weeks later...

I never ask or bring it up. If a guy shoots me full of poz cum and chooses to share his situation, I certainly don't mind(the charging or the sharing).I recently had a guy dump four loads of his hot black cum into me. It was great, nothing was said, but I have a strong feeling he was poz and may be the one that finally worked for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If they want to tell me, that's their business. Otherwise, I dont ask. If they ask me, I tell them my last test was neg (10 months ago).

A few have told me during/after bareback. I had one guy leave a note in my suitcase when I was out of town once. We bb'd all night and he bred me 3 times. Two days later I found a note in my suitcase that read "enjoy the poz cum. xoxo"

I've been chasing ever since.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fagbotttom

I get so turned on at the thought of a top whispering to me that he is POZ just as he is shooting his load deep inside my ass. That is how I want to know I have been given some delicious POZ cum.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cromwell155

I want him to lean over and wisper that he is poz and as im trying to get away he holds onto my hips and slams it deep inside me. Then we fight alittle and he ties me down and does it two more times.

Guest Thrixx

Never bother asking, if they want to share more power to em.. I'm in it for their cum and have zero problem with stealthers BBing all they want.

Guest sexadick

i think it is up to the one getting seeded to either accept or refuse the poz load. personally i 'don't ask, don't tell'. one guy that fucks me on a regular basis always tells me that he is not poz but he will sure fuck a poz ass hole anytime (me). so what does that tell you?

being a submissive bottom outside of what is said in their profile I don't ask. after that I only care that they enjoy themselves by using me bb. I get tested every 6 months and leave it at that.

As a bottom, it's not my place to ask the top's status, only to give him my ass for his pleasure, period.

• Like 7
Guest Towcester

either you're a top or a bottom, you fuck raw it's roulette. either your gonna get poz, or your not. simple innit. i just want naked cocks fucking me, want to feel the cumm spurting in me. so fucking horny!

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

thank you for writing the part of playing roulette when fucking bareback.

either you're a top or a bottom, you fuck raw it's roulette. either your gonna get poz, or your not. simple innit. i just want naked cocks fucking me, want to feel the cumm spurting in me. so fucking horny!

I can't agree more with the idea that if I'm barebacking, and they don't tell me, it's not their fault. I will reveal my status, for legal purposes, but if they don't reveal theirs, that's fine. I choose to bareback with them, so I have taken the chance.

I also agree with the ones who say it's be hot if the guy leans over, right after, or while he's cumming, and tells me he's giving me a nice load of poz jizz.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JAYMAL666

By 2013 and after, I'm trying to think if I even know any more sexually active men that are not HIV positive in Southern California, or the amount of arrivals from other states and parts of World. Seems beyond the point to ask anymore, just assume every man on sex circuit is HIV/STD Poz and none of my male aquaitances wants to use condoms, no males that wanted to hook up for sex inquries used them either

The thrill lies for some males in playing along with blind trust then asking after the Poz/STD jism had entered their rectum or throat when sucking dick that was up their rectum first. I also know males that are HIV positive but with Hepatitis C or B as well. The long term medical care for serious STDs, for some males, the med pain and strain, adds to the fetish joy of more pathogens in their internal organs.

Never asked, always presumed if they fuck raw they would be. But do know a few guys that are neg and fucked me raw anyway- I try to hold their balls as they cum so they don't pull out. A couple of guys have fucked me raw and told me as they were shooting their poz load in my ass, I just back up more, taking all their poz cum inside, then ride their cocks, pushing the poz juice around inside my hole till their cocks go soft ???????? but most guys don't talk, just grunt n leave. And I don't say when I shoot my poz load into a hungry ass, I always fuck bareback and don't pull out ???? if you fuck raw expect it to be poz! If not that cock, some other!

• Like 2