Looking for a small group of fun guys

Guest NDVers4fun

Guest NDVers4fun

Looking to find 5-7 guys who would like to get together regularly as a group to play. I've tried this in the past and got lots of readers to the posting and only a handful of guys reply. No offense, but must be ht/wt proportionate. prefer non-smokers, no PnP, ideally everyone is versatile. Just some guys getting together for some hot raw load swapping fun!

Guest fuckmyass6
Looking to find 5-7 guys who would like to get together regularly as a group to play. I've tried this in the past and got lots of readers to the posting and only a handful of guys reply. No offense, but must be ht/wt proportionate. prefer non-smokers, no PnP, ideally everyone is versatile. Just some guys getting together for some hot raw load swapping fun!

I get to IN freq and according to where am interested and do show up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest latinguy

Im interested. Where and when ??? hit me back

Later

Carlos

Guest bbcamper

It sounds like a fun time to me. work a crazy schedule but am usually free sunday evenings.

Guest ssIndynearDT

Sounds like a fun time! Count me in :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest wantcum

I have been looking for just this thing if you are really serious I am willing and ready please contact me with more information

Guest wantcum

i would really love 2 join this group sounds just like what i am wanting and have been looking for hope this is for real and not just another e-mail exchange i really would love to see and feel several cocks at one time and feel and taste cum from several men at the same time lets get started im very hungry for a very large amount of cum. please contact me on were and how many anyone reading this conyact me if you will fill my mouth with thick warm cum

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Kevin7777

Is there a group like this still going - If so, I would love to cum and join in on the fun.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest newbbbtm

27 bb btm here in anderson