Guest Top4pussy

Guest Top4pussy

Hi guys my name is SEREEN CURTIS and yeah I am single all over again and looking to fuck a neg smooth asshole, I am always fucken horny and love to breed and cum fuck smooth ass.

0D&G5.jpg

I always have a bonner I use to fuck my gf in the ass but naturally she couldnt take it alot so i end up dating boys I know i am sexholic,THAT IS WHY I AM IN HERE TO FIND A HOT NEG ASSHOLE TO FUCK.

And YEAH I am for real, here is my cell so that we can tango face to face. my profile is varified and I am not in here looking for a cyber wankers real timers only.

sereen4gs9.jpg

If you are hot 18 to 21 feel free to chat, got tango. 4gs iphone A+.

0sweatysex1.jpg

0lvgym.jpg

I go to GYM 3 times a day, i keep my body lean hot and sexy to attract my sissy boys, so if you are fat and hairy and out of shape dont even try, I am not here for pitty fuck, I work hard and deserve asshole to worship me GET IT?

0boytoy6.JPG

wanna submit to your superior master? total top here dig smooth hole sissy ass bottoms to breed, who are neg and looking for a load in their mouth and pussy.

0boytoyad.JPG

yeah am for real I will treat you like a whore, that is how I like my bottoms

0boypussy5.jpg

0sweatysex3.jpg

I only fuck my assholes, bb so if you got a neg smooth fuck hole lets chat.

XXX

SEREEN

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your message...sweet fucking cock. Whatcha up to? Damn, u DEFINITELY need to mount and ride my hot hole

open....My tight ass will rock the cum right out of your cock...I gotta hole that is telling me that it needs a thick layer of lube, spit, sweat and cum ... Some more cum and thick raw cock...

602-300-4450

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest barehole4use

what a fantasy lad, if this guy was real i think we would have known by no, it's a dick teaser, it's pretty obvious too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lere45678
On 8/26/2012 at 1:22 PM, Guest Top4pussy said:

Hi guys my name is SEREEN CURTIS and yeah I am single all over again and looking to fuck a neg smooth asshole, I am always fucken horny and love to breed and cum fuck smooth ass.

0D&G5.jpg

I always have a bonner I use to fuck my gf in the ass but naturally she couldnt take it alot so i end up dating boys I know i am sexholic,THAT IS WHY I AM IN HERE TO FIND A HOT NEG ASSHOLE TO FUCK.

And YEAH I am for real, here is my cell so that we can tango face to face. my profile is varified and I am not in here looking for a cyber wankers real timers only.

sereen4gs9.jpg

If you are hot 18 to 21 feel free to chat, got tango. 4gs iphone A+.

0sweatysex1.jpg

0lvgym.jpg

I go to GYM 3 times a day, i keep my body lean hot and sexy to attract my sissy boys, so if you are fat and hairy and out of shape dont even try, I am not here for pitty fuck, I work hard and deserve asshole to worship me GET IT?

0boytoy6.JPG

wanna submit to your superior master? total top here dig smooth hole sissy ass bottoms to breed, who are neg and looking for a load in their mouth and pussy.

0boytoyad.JPG

yeah am for real I will treat you like a whore, that is how I like my bottoms

0boypussy5.jpg

0sweatysex3.jpg

I only fuck my assholes, bb so if you got a neg smooth fuck hole lets chat.

XXX

SEREEN

Damn I would love I feel that big fat cock in my ass. What would I have to do to get to know you

• 1 year later...