SEXCAPADES

Guest Skilled4Men

Guest Skilled4Men

SEXCAPADES - An Interlude | Re-Installing Version 1.5

His broad torso melded into the curvature of my spine. His arms held me in -like the safety-harness on a thrill ride. Raised body hairs grazed my skin -not in friction, but in harmony -with this scintillating stroke that skimmed over, arousing every pore; a splendid comb, slithering oh-so eloquently. I thought of his purposeful masculinity -now abundantly welcome to intimate crevices, mostly reserved for the highly erotic. I could feel the heat emanating from his groin, into my buttocks -engaging. Thighs locked fore-to-aft, his knees filled the chasms behind my own. Our feet danced levitated, as if on clouds… Top-to-bottom, toe-to-arch, heel-to-ankle. Uniquely, the aromatics of amyl nitrate were absent -as were prophylactics and all apprehensions. This casual encounter just catapulted, maneuvering towards the incredible!

The closeness of his breath was intoxicating, heightened by the curl of his locks -dancing ballet on the nape of my neck. His whispers were laced with tongue-play, moist yet firm -tickling my ear with precision. I felt his girth intensify within me. It had made its impression at entry, slicked by mere trace of top-notch lube. Each thrust was more formidable, rising deeper inside me -reaching further, gradually, in exquisite fullness… Traversing every facet of guarded manhood -completely! As the ecstasy multiplied, he pulled me in with a tempered bravado… Our bodies were fused together in sacrifice, in homage -in this raw, tribal interface we embarked on so willingly. Everything peripheral was suddenly irrelevant, becoming obscured, fading into opaque. He drove deeper into me, and deeper even still! As his acorn permeated my limits, I winced briefly from relief… I had completely consumed him! I yielded to his whims at first, extending every leeway, surrendering in totality -to the brute execution of strategic invasion.

Our musky sweat transitioned from lubricant to gel; restructuring -repeating in succession as our body temps. climbed and engaged near combustion. I pulled him in deeper, and deeper yet still, grasping him with my sphincter as I swore out loud! I’d pause just before he was “there” -then resume… Again, and again -pushing him from near release to the threshold of beckoning, back-and-forth relentlessly -as he championed with conviction. I had perfected the moves on that choreography! (Quite deservedly, it gave birth to my alias.) He grew harder still, aggressive yet helpless -pushing me near to explosion by reflex. His body tensed and relaxed sporadically -grabbing me closer just prior to convulsions… He shot, incessantly -sending me to oblivion… It was like his gargantuan load channeled right through my dick -firing a jizz rocket on Mission: Unstoppable! His Baritone reverberated the walls, my echoed sighs; coating them completely! We lay there, then listless -inside me still, his breathing calmed, and tapered into weeping. We fell upon sleep, locked in lacquered spooning formation.

I woke with him still in me, on the brink of dual hard-ons again. He pulled me in gently, and whispered deeply, softly, though languid -with purpose: “Oh, God… You! Damn, you were born to be FUCKED!!!” Resume-Play followed shortly thereafter.

I knew inherently the odds… Tumultuous Passion: Gay Man with Random Dude Bi-Sexual. Was it the conquest or perhaps, dual climate checks? Gay can become “So Gay” at times, as a certain vacuum develops in stereotypes. It left us both “different” -branding our psyches beyond what is infinite. Fate has a way of exacting change… Of all things; it reigns with everlasting sovereignty. In retrospect, the interlude rates Highly Regarded -in my personal recall of Carnal Prowess.

Amusingly now, I’m having this faint recollection… Of the Groom-To-Be “counting the days!”

Skilled4Men

The written text in this post is original content, and is strictly copyright. © Skilled4Men

Such content remains the sole property of the author. All rights reserved.

http://www.skilled4men.com/