Finally happened!

Some times you don't feel much because u may be num or he did not cum much inside you I am not and expert , but I had a few men deep inside me and there were 2-3 guys, i did not feel it at all. Sometimes you feel it dripping and u feel hornier afterwards for more.... and more

Guest subbottom69

ive had partners where i can feel them swell and blow inside me one night and the very next feel nothing. i think its a combo on how horny he is and how stretched you are

• 1 year later...

Another factor is how hung they are...and by hung I mean thick. If they're thick, and already spreading your ass a bit, then it's easier to feel it when their cock expands, and the long tube get's to pulsing inside your ass. It's one of the best feelings ever!

• 1 year later...

I can always tell by the cumfarting. I did it every time I get fucked. I push out 2-3 times, putting it all in my mouth. I love the cum in my mouth too. Mostly there's a good mouthful in there...

Guest ruthe14me9

I've never felt it when he cums inside. I'd like to find out what it feels like, but no luck so far. Is any position in particular better to be able to feel him explode?

Guest DeepNSlow

I guess so many things affect what you feel. Like some said if he's been pumping your ass for a while you are probably good and opened up making the grip on his cock looser and making the feeling go down. And how hard he is affects it too. And how excited he is. We all know we can cum when barely hard and have a steel erection the next time we cum. When guys are super hard I think I feel more. And I might be imagining this, but I'd swear when I'm on my stomach and kind of pressing my belly into the bed while lifting my ass up for his access I can feel his cock up in me more than usual. Like I'm pushing all my guts together and restricting my "tube" so to speak. If he's pretty long and likes to probe all over up there, you can feel a lot of that too.

But whether or not I'm feeling the pulsing there is plenty else to send me into sexual bliss. Nothing turns me on like being with a guy who's cuming. I could almost be across the room and still get excited sort of. But when fucking I really like body contact like belly to back and belly to belly when he's cuming. Just feeling his body against mine especially when he's panting and grunting and moaning is hot as hell. If he's tearing up the sheets with his feet and knees working like hell to dig that tiny bit more into my ass while cuming I feel like I could cum right there without touching myself.