Elections 2012...health Care Reform ???

Well, as many of you know, politics is a stinky business where everyone is guilty of laing somewhat. The problem is, who is worse than the other or are all equally assholes. In my opinion yes, they are assholes as we all are as well. The health care program passed by this administration and the old congress might no be perfect, but one thing that strikes me as important part of it is the discrination part. The insurance would not be able to take people or deny them access to insureance for pre-conditions or conditions develop during ones life. That alone is worth fighting for... Going back to the all system is not acceptable to me as a gay guy. HiV cost per patience is about $ 20,000 a year not counting other expenses that come along the way. Mandates are necessary eventhough 68% of American don't likeit. I hope that gays are not part of this 68 percent, but I know some of my best friends are and also are willing to vote for a Republican this year because of the health Care reform and 8 percent unemployment. Electing Romney is not going to change the 8 percent and is not going to change the slow recovery of the Housing Crisis. All depents odf how fast the E.U countries come out of their recessions.

• 3 months later...

Both parites lie neither party is good this is the biggest bunch of bullshit since the liberal media there is no such thing. Media owned by Big Business what makes you think they would have a liberal bias? Because some Right Wing Wacko says so fuck them the horse they rode in on. If you want to vote Republican you are voting against your best interests reguardless of what they say.

Republicans want Government out your life except when comes to gays and abortion then they want government in your bedroom or vagina that ok? Huh their hyprocrats.!! Democrats actually care about the human being that is working pay check to pay check not the Super Rich or Big Business.I would and do Support Obama for two reasons one he gets to pick the Supreme Court Justices to me the only group that out of synch with the rest of the country is the Supremes.. The other is a black man the days of Llille white men running this country is over I never seen such bigotry in my life since he has been in office. White Males just can't stand the Black man in the whitehouse. Fuck them Obama in 2012