After you tested HIV+

Guest n2barebk

Guest n2barebk

Hey guys, after you found out you were poz or had aids, what was you immediate reaction. Guys tell me they get scared, happy about it, or just numb for awhile, thinking they would never get infected.

If you told you friends, did they leave you, support you and wanted get fucked by you? Are you still active fucking and sucking? Also what age did you infect, Dr. says if you infect young, you can handle it much better. Love to get some responses.

Guest greatgift

For me it was very easy accepting my HIV positive status at first but after a while i became worried. I was worried because i realized that i may not be able to have sex like i used to if i must not infect others. That too soon died. Although i did not tell anybody i actively engaged in sexual activities but with protection. Let me assure you that HIV virus does not affect libido. I agree that at the initial stage due to shock one may tend to withdraw but it is often dew to lost of libido but rather psychological reaction which soon wears off and then the normal feelings resumes. You need to have sex, its a good thing but be careful not to infect others. It will be wicked if you do. To be on a safer side i will advice that you look for a partner that is also positive and stick to him.

• 1 year later...
Guest DUBSTEP

I want to meet someone that's was happy for the result. I guess I would be happy if I knew I were those elite controllers I met two guys that are, one has been infected since the 80's and the other one fucked me with a condom but didn't tell me till afterwards. I wish they would come up with a threraputic vaccine so I wouldn't have to take meds, it wouldn't be such a bad illness then. To me though a meth addiction is worse than an HIV infection, so stay off meth but I have met guys who do meth and aren't addicted so its wrong to assume everyone is.

I was calmer than the friend who did the test, and who had to tell me I was poz. I always knew it might happen. I always try to remain posative in my life, which helped a lot. Even though I knew a bit about the virus, I did have a lot to learn. As to getting the virus when you're young vs. old, I was in mid 30's. I actually have a CD4 over 1,000, due to medications, and have a healthy life. So don't think you're going to do bad just because your old, or good just because you're young. The main thing, get tested, and if you are poz, learn all you can.

One more thing, if you do become poz, be careful who you tell. My first friend I told was always talking about AIDs, and what he knew about it, but became a bit quiet when I told him. Turns out I was the first close friend he had who had contracted the disease. So it hit him a bit hard. We're still friends, but as I tried to lean on him, I found I also had to teach him some stuff he didn't know, and help him. Getting into a good support group can help also, if you need the support, and there's lot's of people who can help councel you if needed.

• 2 years later...

Certainly was not a surprise for me.    Guy who did me was very toxic.....lied about status at first...was likely already converting when he finally told me.    Was pretty sure then that he got the job done....plus we were fucking a LOT.   Woke up with fuck flu on Sunday after Thanksgiving and tested the next day....POZ.    He fucked me again that night to commemorate the proof that I had joined TEAM POZ.

Guest barehole4use

Was no surprise for me either as i was chasing for a long time, I was so happy when i found out i was zero converting. I knew the guy who seeded me with his high viral load because he was a friend of a friend & was highly toxic. He at first was a bit reluctant to breed me but after going out & a few drinks later i convinced him to breed me which he did. He bred me hard & seeded me 5 times that night. He had a huge cock a good 9 inches & thick too with a huge PA in it. when he was breeding me my hole was bleeding but i kept encouraging him to fuck me harder which he did. After a few weeks i started to convert. I don't tell everyone my status i'm still not on meds after 5+years & i am very toxic. I love passing my toxic loads around. i will avoid taking meds as long as i can too.

• 2 years later...

once i was fucking BB, i figured HIV was in the mail.  i fuck alot of guys in bookstores, and cruise a LOT. so i guess i stopped caring about the risk...fact i get off on that..LUV BB a pig thats got loads in his ass...most men dont even ask...nor did\do..i.

though i didnt get the fuckflu until maybe 10 years later.  figure that it took so long- because i rarely BTTM.  i had been at peace with getting HIV, and i think that men who BB should expect getting converted...one would be delusional thinking that serosorting is a safe alternative..we barebackers are pigs....duhh..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When I first found out I was Poz, I was shocked, so shocked that I didn't eat for four days and no sex for a long time, but when I came around, I still had sex, some with condoms and some without, but with my regular FB, at first with condoms again because before that it was Bareback, then after that, it was back to good old Bareback, then in 2013, I was put on Medication, my Viral Load is way down to Undetectable and my CD-4 Count is in the 700s, still pretty good, so now I feel more confident that I can have Bareback Sex while on the Medication, and I've kept it up in taking one tablet once a day and that's all I have to do.

Regardless I still enjoy getting my FB's Babies deep inside of me.

• Like 1

Guest barehole4use

I'm on meds now too, had no choice in the end my health was seriously going down hill so decided to just do it, i miss being toxic but hey i know i've infected many guys so welcome to my brotherhood - still love taking loads no questions asked.

• 1 month later...

I found out in '91 that I was POZ and I had a reaction of relief. I no longer had to wonder and that always wondering was gone.  My doctor even asked if I was ok because I seemed happy. I told him what I was feeling and why.  He said to me. "So you're happy that you are Positive so that now you can have uninhibited raw sex random strangers? I said yes and he said he wanted to do a rectal exam for STD's before I left, I bent over and before I could take my next breath, his hard cock was up in me balls deep.That old fucker widened me like no other, and the load he deposited was massive.  Another reason I prefer my raw piggy sex with men 50+. 

• Like 2

I pozed in February after years of bottoming bareback and taking hundreds of loads. Never thought I would poz but lately I've been going to Cumunion parties and many darkrooms. I have no idea how or who pozed me.

I didn't get the fuck-flu so I was a bit shocked when the nurse at the clinic told me that I was HIV+. But after a while I recovered and instead of shock I got really horny and after I left the clinic I went straight to a local sauna. To my surprise, I did not only take some loads but also I felt really horny and that day I was able to fuck three guys and breed their holes with my dirty load. I was so horny and with an urge to breed holes.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 9:00 AM, mixnzz said:

the truth...after i found out, i became a true whore....and never looked back.....i love any guy doing me

Yep, same here.I'll take any load, any time.

• 2 years later...

I was seeing a guy (not exclusively) for a while  We met at a sex party in the apartment building we both lived in.  After a few months of fucking, he told me he was getting his regular test and asked me when the last time I had one.  I told him I had never been tested so he talked me into coming with him.  He got his results (poz) before I did and asked me to come to his place so we could talk.  He told me about his results and I assumed I would be poz as well.  We cried and hugged.  We then started to make out.  Before long, we were naked and fucking.  At first, he was reluctant because I hadn't gotten my test results yet.  But I persuaded him.  It was some of the hottest sex I've ever had.  But then my test came back neg and we started having issues.  We stopped fucking each other for a long while.  He's undetectable now but we only see each other once in a very long while since he has a husband now.

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2018 at 4:59 PM, barehole4use said:

I'm on meds now too, had no choice in the end my health was seriously going down hill so decided to just do it, i miss being toxic but hey i know i've infected many guys so welcome to my brotherhood - still love taking loads no questions asked.

I totally agree, regardless I hate Condoms, they're as unnatural as you can find them and they smell terrible, even the scented ones, Nah, All Natural Breeding is for me.