negative thinking? or fantastic opportunity?

Guest candun

After years of dodging the bullet, I finally ended up with HIV a few months ago. Immediately started treatment and have undetectable virus. It's been tough to deal with in too many ways to describe here.

But, I can't stop thinking and dreaming of my ultimate fantasy which is to be blind folded and gang banged by as many guys as possible (yeah, just like the TIM video!).I can't get it out of my mind since the big risk that has always kept me from doing it, getting HIV, isn't a factor for me. I know there are some other risks, but they seem pretty minor in comparison, and the fantasy is so incredibly hot!

Any thoughts? Is this one of the psychological challenges with HIV, or is it an opportunity to explore the fantasy??

• 2 weeks later...

While, you, like myself is HIV+ and Undetectable, there are plenty of other 'bugs' out there, Hep-C is the most frightening to mix with HIV. Now don't get me wrong, I too want to be a total cum pig and take every cock in a 500 mile radiun. and still get a few, but am still a bit picky who uses my asset. Just my 2cents....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gothguy999

This being 2012 as of this writing and a few months till December 21, 2012, the alleged "Doomsday" and end of the Mayan Calender, plus Aeon of Kali Yuga period, into a "New Age", there is alot of "now or never" kind of risk taking and erratic behavior, the news is full of it. If this period is the swan dive jump to an ultimate adventure of being in a sexual manfucking gangbang, as seen in many great bareback orgy bang videos, then while the body and sexual organs are functional, especially as HIV changes the internal metabolism, more erratic on meds, then this may be it.

If any man or of age boy decides to have a gangbang multiple STD/Poz breeding adventure, so that the moment is preserved against the ravenges of time and death, to have it filmed on video, webcam, flipcam, cellphone or other method and downloaded in whatever venue will have it. Those that live it and the rest of us that can dream and jack off to such an experience.