Fun at the Bath House

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow

It's been awhile since my last post so thought I would tell you about my latest visit to the bath house. It had been awhile since I had sex so thought I would drive over and see who was doing who. I went on a Friday night and the bath was just humming with cute men all over the place. I found by the time I got my clothes off I was already standing at attention.

I wrapped my towel around me, with the bulge pushing out, and walked toward the back where all the action takes place most of the time. Once I reached the back area I removed my towel and started hunting for my first victim. Sometimes it gets really dark and you can't make out too many faces but as you walk you can always feel hands brushing over your cock and ass and I am most happy to do the same. I really love it when you come across a crowd and you have to push your way through. All that skin on skin just makes my cock harder and when you rub pass a nice ass they tend to take notice.

I moved into a more quiet dark area where they had some glory holes and open spaces. As I leaned against the back wall watching the action in front of me I all of the sudden felt my cock slip beyond a pair of lips and the sucking began. I normally like to know who is on my cock but the lips felt so good and tight that I just leaned back a bit more and pushed my cock closer so they could get a more direct suck from it.

I tried to glance down to see who was on me but all I could see is a head of dark hair pushing and pulling away from my now throbbing cock. At one point he kinda looked up and tried to smile but not letting go of my cock. By this time more guys have come closer to watch the action and get involved if they can. One guy got busy sucking on my nipples while this other guy starting coming in close to my face. I always have to be attracted to a guy in order for any kissing to happen. As he got closer I strained to see his face but he then reached out, grabbed my head, and pulled me into a tight tongue enduced kiss and didn't let go.

At first I struggled to free myself from him, but with the guy on my cock and the other on my nipples, it made it difficult to move. Yeah and face it I was enjoying the feeling I was getting from all three of them. I finally pushed the guy off my nipples as he was starting to bite and I really don't like that. At the same time the guy kissing me pulled off me and just walked away. I thought gee no goodbye or thank you??? LOL

All of the sudden the guy on my cock brought my attention quickly back to him as i felt my cock start to throb and I knew I was close. I leaned down and told him I was about to cum but he didn't listen and just started sucking harder. All of the sudden I could feel my cum pushing up into my cock so I reached down and wrapped my arm around his head and held him tight to my cock. At first he tried to pull off but as soon as the first spurt of cum hit his lips he let out a moan and then wrapped this arms around my legs and tried to swallow my cock completely.

It was a good thing he wrapped his arms around my legs as I started to shake but he held on tight until every last drop of cum had passed through his lips. Even after I knew I was drained he quickly started to suck my cock again but very sloftly as if he were waiting for that very last drop to slide out.

Well, I had to pull him off as my cock had become very sensitive due to that massive suck session so I reached down and pulled him off though he fought to stay locked on my cock. As he stood up he leaned in and gave me a quick kiss to where I could see his face a bit better and I was pleased to see a very nice looking asian young man. I smiled and then walked out of that area and headed for the shower to rinse off a bit.

When I stepped out of the shower, and was drying off, I looked up and there he was again with a big ole smile. He walked up close and whispered in my ear that this was his first time to take cum but it would certainly not be the last. He then reached up and place another kiss on my lips, said thanks, and then headed back to the dark area.

Alway like to be of help to the young ones. :D

• 1 year later...