finding a compatible mate.

Guest cosmos

• 1 month later...
Guest HK1963

Probably not here. Probably not on the Internet at all. But we are here, and it is a start. I think Barback culture is about intimacy for some of us, and reduced barriers. If you can talk a guy into giving up promiscuity (good luck) you might be in business.

I, at 48, and I guess HIV+ enough to slow down (I never thought I would or could I was so randy!), am ready to be 100% monogamous to a man who would at least like to attempt the same with me.

I've too many oddities, as we all accrue, as we age. I've decided that there is no one for me, and so I occasionally don't really care what happens, next.

One finds a compatible mate by writing yourself silly, making videos, and snapping pics of yourself in every possible situation so that there are no secrets - and keys to other facets of your personality. good luck

• 1 year later...

I've found mine on bareback.com. Let's face it, if you're prone to want bareback sex with other guys, and aren't that keen on monogamy, then why try to search for a compatible mate at church? Finding a guy on here was great. We started out talking about meeting up, and then when we did, found we liked each other. Neither was truly "Looking" to find a partner on here, but we both were open to it. Now we have that relationship where neither of us get's jealous of the other going out with someone for sex....well...unless that other person is HOT, and we wished we could have been there. LOL But we both realize that sex can be more of a sport, and not always tied to "Love". So as long as we bring our "Love" back home to each other, we're happy. I don't know that I would have found someone like that anywhere else.

• Like 1
  • 7 years later...
On 9/15/2013 at 9:54 PM, tnbiohazard said:

I've found mine on bareback.com. Let's face it, if you're prone to want bareback sex with other guys, and aren't that keen on monogamy, then why try to search for a compatible mate at church? Finding a guy on here was great. We started out talking about meeting up, and then when we did, found we liked each other. Neither was truly "Looking" to find a partner on here, but we both were open to it. Now we have that relationship where neither of us get's jealous of the other going out with someone for sex....well...unless that other person is HOT, and we wished we could have been there. LOL But we both realize that sex can be more of a sport, and not always tied to "Love". So as long as we bring our "Love" back home to each other, we're happy. I don't know that I would have found someone like that anywhere else.

I agree.  I've been in a few relationships in one we lived together for maybe five years like you say we were honest with each other

and casual we agreed if we met someone better no cheating just tell me so we moved on cause you never know who cumming around the corner

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2020 at 5:18 AM, captain said:

I agree.  I've been in a few relationships in one we lived together for maybe five years like you say we were honest with each other

and casual we agreed if we met someone better no cheating just tell me so we moved on cause you never know who cumming around the corner

I myself am single.  I only look for casual or devoted sex partners.  I had a daddy boyfriend but that was long ago.  im only here for sex