How much cock can you take before your asshole gets damaged?

Guest Logan27s

Guest Logan27s

I relatively recently contracted HIV so i've been basically living at the bathhouses by me. I'm just wondering if my asshole can take it 'cause I love the slings

Guest THEHAMMER

Its simple, it doesnt get DAMAGED! it gets better. u get better at it. u learn how to take as much cocks as u have time for in a day, the next day first thing u do is clean out ur hole. nobody wants a dirty hole. so before breakfast u take ur shower with ample time to hose out ur hole for the pleasure of the tops ur going to service that day. until u build ur reputation or both a pig/bottom/whore and a clean tasty delicious hole!

Cheers

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Riki1975

I haven't done a lot of group sex stuff but my ass has always felt just great after being fucked by more than one guy.  It seems like the more loads in me the better the next cock feels.  It also helps if you take the smallest cock and his load first and the bigger ones after that. 

• 2 weeks later...

Taken hundreds of cocks, all shapes n sizes, all sorts of positions n places over the past 40 years... never refused one and only found one i couldn't stick in my ass!! It wasn't long but it was very thick n blunt, no real point on the cockhead to open me up with, must have been thicker than a full sized coke can and about as blunt. I tried all sorts of positions to try to get the dam thing in me but to no avail! He said he'd not found anyone to take it, so that made me more determined! He eventually just blew on my hole and pushed his juice in with his fat fingers. My hole felt puckered but no damage.

I was also *Y(*YO*HOHd once buy a guy with 12 thick inches, at night in a quiet place, he was on drugs of some sort, stripped me naked and $%@#$%#$ me over the bonnet of his car, strong fit guy, i kept squirming up the bonnet, he kept pulling me back and thrusting his rock hard cock deeper n rougher, had me round the throat a couple of times as he $%@#$%#$ me to take it, seemed to delight the more i squirmed, made me bleed, seeing that made him rougher, fingers and cock at same time, stretching n tearing, finally he blew his load, kept me impaled till he stopped throbbing, ripped his cock out, chucked me to the side, got in his car n drove off.

I bled all the way home and most of next day, but actually my ass wasn't damaged. I've had surgery on my ass since then for other reasons and really it healed up in about the same time.

It's taken a beating! But still works and still loves cocks, toys and anything else someone wants to use on it.