Location Wrong

Guest Furnmuscle

Most of the guys listed as Columbus, GA are actually Columbus, OH. I've sent emails to webmaster numerous times, but no reply.

At least you are on the same continent!

As you will see from my earlier post, there is a whole stack of us who have been moved from the UK across the Atlantic to the USA.

For those of us who pay - and some of us do, this is a big disappointment.

Guest CumPumper

This is sad, but not surprising as every migration of this site to a new version has had problems. I'm an independent web development consultant by trade and if any of the migrations I've worked on went as poorly as this site's have, I'd have been thrown into the street.

This is sad, but not surprising as every migration of this site to a new version has had problems. I'm an independent web development consultant by trade and if any of the migrations I've worked on went as poorly as this site's have, I'd have been thrown into the street.

What you said rather confirms what I've thought was the case: The new version of the BB Website was launched before it was ready. :mellow: The day it was launched, it seemed nothing quite worked right; so, I opted to wait a couple days before logging in again. Navigation seems to be easier, or at least quicker; but, maybe they're still dealing with the reported problems. At least now the Inbox messages are dated correctly. But, I keep seeing guys who supposedly live near me in Dallas, Texas, who are listed as living in Mesquite, Nevada!

Most of the guys listed as Columbus, GA are actually Columbus, OH. I've sent emails to webmaster numerous times, but no reply.

You have NOT sent any e-mail to us that went unanswered. All e-mails are up to date and answered. All Contact Us queries are also answered and the average time is 2 hours 38 minutes. I suggest you look in your spam box. If you have not done this, you should be ashamed to even make this post as it is not true.

As for these two cities, I have said that until all members log in and update their location, there will be some issues. We used a zip code based script. We have moved from that to make things easier for all users. Yes, it will not be a painless move but it was the right move for us. We will be send out a mass e-mail this week to ask all users to log in and update.

Thank you for your participation on bareback.com but either check your spam folder or the e-mail you sent to. :)