NEED TO BE POZZED REAL BAD

joey55

• 3 months later...
Guest subbottom69

dont hqve to search for it, chances are if your a BB bottom and do anon sex, youve probably taken poz loads and dont even know it.

i have found alot of guys lie about their status or have no clue because they do not test. i had a scare about 15 years ago. spent a weekend with this guy and his partner. was holiday so was fri sat and sun, got there thurs night left mon morning and between the 2 of them and a couple of their friends that stopped in, needless to say i was fucked raw. i bet i spent on an average of a cock in me 48 minutes of every hour there. all raw.

as i was leaving they smiled at me and said welcome to the real world of BB and to come back anytime. i asked what they ment and the reply was "well you didnt ask so we figured you didnt care or were already poz" asker a few minutes they admitted they were all poz and like i said "didnt ask" they assumed i was GTG. fortunately i was tested neg and am still neg to this day. i told the VA i am gay and active and unsafe so they test me every three months.

the way i figure it is, "no i do not want to be poz" however i do not like condoms and am a slut and will take almost any cock inside me bareback, so i just accept that some day i will end up poz, however i do not search for it and i do ask now. i am poz friendly but only when horny and cant find tested guys and they use a condom. but realistically someday ill get a liar or someone who is poz after a neg test and ill catch it, life goes on but like i said

no need to chase it and search for it, just relax, pray you dont get it and have fun