Good night at the bath house

jizzjunky

This is one of my more recent and memorable nights at the local bath house. Middle of the week and I was so fuckin horny. Not that that is any different than every other minute of my life but there was no way I was going to be able to ignore it so off to my favorite hangout even if it was probably dead.

Joe at the counter told me I was in luck. He knew my type: older pushy guys who take what they want. Joe (I think of him as Joe anyway I have no idea what his real name is) has a fat piece of meat that is really veiny. He's blown many a load down my throat.

I did a quick piss, douche and shower. Skipping the glory holes (my usual warm up) I headed for the dark room. Several times during my preperations I noticed a young guy, a real Conan type. I thought he might be checking me out but was not sure, I'm no slouch but I figured he was out of my league.

One in the dark room I could just make out a bearded guy off in the corner stroking his meat. I walked right over and reached for it. It was sticky with precum. I bent down to take a taste and he bucked his hips so I had to deepthroat him whether I liked it or not. I liked even if it did make me gag a little. I pulled off to catch my breath and he leaned into me. I took the hint and gave him a nice sloppy kiss.

While we were kissing and stroking another guy joined us, just helped himself to some tongue and spit. That really got me going. I love a three-way lip lock. The new guy was tall and really scruffy, he had to bend down to suck face. We took turns blowing each other. Lots of touching, nipple tweaking, ball kneading.

Then a third pair of arms wrapped around me, very strong arms squeezing me tight and a hard rod pressed into the crack of my ass. The guy grabbed my face and turned it for a kiss. It was Conan. Then he very firmly pulled me away turned me around and got very personal. I tried to resist just for the fun of it but there was no way. He was so damn strong. The harder I struggled the firmer his grip became and he laughed. I laughed to as he bent me over and began to wedge his cock up my ass.

I wiggled and pushed to help him along. "That's it boy," he growled into my ear. "I am going to give you your first load of the night." My face was pushed back into the bearded guys crotch so I eagerly lapped up the cum that had accumulated there. I was full at both ends and loving it.

Conan did not last too long. His fucking became errantic. I felt him tense then he bent over and shook like a maniac as he pumped his jizz up my ass. Its a good thing he had legs like tree trunks and a firm grip because his pumping and shaking would have thrown me to the ground.

He rested for a second, kissed my neck, thanked me for the fine piece of ass and walked off. Bearded guy didn't waste a second taking his place. "Goddamn I love a cum lubed ass," he whooped as he thrust in and out throwing in a few slaps at my rear for the pure joy of punching my hole.

As good as Conan felt this guy really turned me on. I can't say no to a guy with a beard. I'd bend over for Santy Claus if he asked. This guy took a little more time but not much. "Oh God take it you slut," and he fucked me so hard while he shot I thought for sure he was going to break me. He lingered over my ass slowly moving his slippery cock in and out until it was too soft. A moment later he was gone and I was left with scruffy guy

Scruffy pulled me over to the mat and asked me to lie on my stomach. I did as he asked stretching out comfortably. He quickly mounted my ass squeezing all the air out of me as he pressed me to the mat with his big hairy body. This guy was really vocal with lots of moans, fuck yeahs and take my big dick you faggot. This drew a crowd.

For the next half hour I was never without a cock up my ass or in my mouth. When I took my fifth load up the ass I tried to get up to pee. A black guy asked me where I was going. I told him but he just shook his head. I protested but of course that did a whole lot good since there was still five guys waiting to use thier cum dump. That is exactly how he put it.

I wanted their cum alright but I really had to pee. I tried to laugh it off but they were not having it. I was pinned down and fucked hard and thoroughly. Black guy was last. He shot his load and gave me a deep kiss with his fat lips. "You know you wanted it," he said with a smile. I agreed heartedly but I would have enjoyed it more if I could have pissed I told him. He shocked me by saying that he wanted me to wait so he could enjoy it and he had my piss down his throat. Took every drop. It made him so hard he let me fuck him, twice. What a night.

I have lots of bath house stories. I would love to hear yours especially guys who take lot of loads.