First Group Sex

I'm planning on attending my first group sex gathering on Thursday evening. I am both excited and a bit nervous. This is the first one I've been to. They're going to have one bed for bareback and one bed for condoms - with a mix of tops, bottoms, and versatiles.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice or suggestions for me...to make it a really fun and enjoyable experience! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning on attending my first group sex gathering on Thursday evening. I am both excited and a bit nervous. This is the first one I've been to. They're going to have one bed for bareback and one bed for condoms - with a mix of tops, bottoms, and versatiles.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice or suggestions for me...to make it a really fun and enjoyable experience! Thank you!

Fill us in! How did it go - hope you got the loads you wanted, and how you wanted them!

Just don't make a nuicance of yourself. Try to get a feel for when guys like your attentions and when they don't. For example I love group sex but sometimes it can be hard to enjoy a good fucking when there are so many hands reaching to grope and touch. Don't get in the way I guess is what I am saying but on the other hand don't sit on the sidelines and watch (unless thats your thing) Get in there and get your dick wet. I appreciate a guy sticking his cock in my face when I am getting fucked since its difficult to go find cock at that moment. I like aggresive men so group sex is usually really fun for me. Lastly don't put up with doing anything you don't want to do. Not enjoying that cock up your ass make him move on. Please do tell us about your first experience. Which bed did you choose?