Playpit

Guest travelingbutthole

Guest travelingbutthole

Why did it close?

Has it reopened yet?

Will it ever open again?

IOf it is closed for good then London has lost a wonderfully low attitude fuck pit.

I have been left sloppy and uncomfortable many times in that place.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest travelingbutthole

Why did it close?

Has it reopened yet?

Will it ever open again?

IOf it is closed for good then London has lost a wonderfully low attitude fuck pit.

I have been left sloppy and uncomfortable many times in that place.

And now The Fort is shut.

What the hell is happening to the filthy fuck pits of London?

Guest travelingbutthole

Lets just say that as soon as I have a Sunday off I am going to XXL on Saturday night followed by a sauna on Sunday to relax and fuck some more.

Jeans ripped open at the arse for access purposes along with bondage gear is the plan so that should be fun.

Playpit is closed due to the untimely death of the leaseholder Adrian Flack.

RIP Adrian.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest travelingbutthole

Well if the place and hours are the same then I just may pull the blindfold fuck slut routine Thursday evening.

Work is making weekend depravity very difficult at the moment but that should be changing soon.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Sloppyhole17

Playpit and the Fort closed quite a few years ago. Central Station and Hoist are still very much open. There's also Vault in Euston, Backstreet in Mile End, a new night at the Eagle called M18, and Hard On at Union Club in Vauxhall on 3rd Sat of every month - sleaziest place ever, about 400 up for it guys every month. There are also about 10 saunas, including Pleasuredome which is 24 hours.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was wondering about this - and on checking online, it looks as though the club under Central Station might fit the bill. I have only been there 15 or so years ago, when a leather fetish club used to meet there on Saturday afternoons. Assuming it has not been greatly updated, I'd imagine it could be a good location - so long as enough men go there.

It would be know if any guys have been there in the afternoon sessions that are on the listing - or at Hoist, which has a few early evening/afternoon sessions on some days.