bareback conversion video

Guest HOOK

Guest HOOK

filmmaker here (aka HOOK) making a film of myself taking at least 100 poz loads from guys all over the country and world. If interested in being a part of it please contact me: hooknyc@live.com or tverow@hotmail.com

thanks

Guest berlincumpig

Hi Hook, would love to be part of the film. Would love to get another 100 loads in my ass in front of cams. Are you looking for whores too or only for tops ?

filmmaker here (aka HOOK) making a film of myself taking at least 100 poz loads from guys all over the country and world. If interested in being a part of it please contact me: hooknyc@live.com or tverow@hotmail.com

thanks

Guest HOOK

Hi Hook, would love to be part of the film. Would love to get another 100 loads in my ass in front of cams. Are you looking for whores too or only for tops ?

hey berlin cool yeah I would be into filmming you being a cum dump I will be in Berlin in October

hooknyc@live.com

• 3 months later...
Guest matt17081

if your in the UK and looking for someone to take ANY loads give me a shout, love getting topped up, with poz loads, piss and ANYTHIG else you may want to fill me with

• 2 weeks later...
Guest berlincumpig

Hi Hook, sounds good. Berlin is the true barecity. Get in contact for any pervy things in front of cam

cumholeberlin at yahoo de

hey berlin cool yeah I would be into filmming you being a cum dump I will be in Berlin in October

hooknyc@live.com

• 2 years later...