Birthday party

Guest travelingbutthole

Guest travelingbutthole

Its my birthday this month so I am looking to get fucked up.

The evening of the 29th running all the way through to Sunday evening is the plan.

A full day of sexual abuse should be quite a bit of an endurance test.

Gonna be getting drunk for the first time in 2 years just so I am compliant and willing but up for trying anything short of shit and fisting.

• 3 weeks later...

Its my birthday this month so I am looking to get fucked up.

The evening of the 29th running all the way through to Sunday evening is the plan.

A full day of sexual abuse should be quite a bit of an endurance test.

Gonna be getting drunk for the first time in 2 years just so I am compliant and willing but up for trying anything short of shit and fisting.

Isn't there a risk that getting drunk will spoil your memories of the event, and make you less use to the cocks that will fuck you?

Given how much you seem to get fucked, I'm sure you don't need loosening up. Possibly some energy drinks and a protein heavy diet in the run up to the event? Just a thought. Hope you have fun and break any of your previous records.

Guest travelingbutthole

Isn't there a risk that getting drunk will spoil your memories of the event, and make you less use to the cocks that will fuck you?

Given how much you seem to get fucked, I'm sure you don't need loosening up. Possibly some energy drinks and a protein heavy diet in the run up to the event? Just a thought. Hope you have fun and break any of your previous records.

A big part of it is giving up control.

The issue is that if I am sober then I can wimp out and drive home.

Just drunk enough be unable to drive is the plan.