Wanting to find a biker.....

Guest fbtxguy

Guest fbtxguy

I'm not a biker, but the look of a man on a motorcycle really gets me going. I'd love to find a guy in the northwest part of Dallas county for some fun on a semi-regular basis. My two biggest request is that it be a guy who doesn't judge a book by it's cover(I've got long hair and a long beard) and discreteness is a must. I am a top, and into leather and uniforms.

Leather involvement is a major plus, or someone that has the attitude of an outlaw biker. (Neither is a requirement). Someone who could keep me going after I shoot is also a plus.

Not looking for a LTR, but am looking for a FB

• 2 months later...
Guest tightassbiker
I'm not a biker, but the look of a man on a motorcycle really gets me going. I'd love to find a guy in the northwest part of Dallas county for some fun on a semi-regular basis. My two biggest request is that it be a guy who doesn't judge a book by it's cover(I've got long hair and a long beard) and discreteness is a must. I am a top, and into leather and uniforms.

Leather involvement is a major plus, or someone that has the attitude of an outlaw biker. (Neither is a requirement). Someone who could keep me going after I shoot is also a plus.

Masculine rugged biker here...but horny & curious to be made to act like a submisse bitch to a dom top. Tat's, leather caps, jacket, vests, shaved head

• 4 weeks later...

going to be in dallas for a few days on the bike here shortly if your still looking

post-37343-1207832068_thumb.jpg