Bijou Theater

Guest Scott28

Guest Scott28

Went to the Bijou for the first time last nite had a great time. I'm just wondering how it went for other guys since i've heard good things and bad. Tell me about your experience.

Guest Scott28

What bad things did you hear about it ? I've took plenty of ass fuckings and loads there

People said it's scummy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eman60657

People said it's scummy

Scummy ? That’s part of the attraction ! Squirming in filth adds that all important demeaning element that makes your whoring experience complete.

Seriously, it is no worse then Man’s Country, Steamworks, Jackhammer and all the rest. They are all as polluted as the Chicago River with lice, fungus, bacteria, you name it. A few years back Steamworks was so loaded with lice I’d bring some home every single time I went (I heard a rumour they were developing language and discovered the wheel too).

Yeah, the lice were a real drag and kept me away from there for a while. Yes they wash those places down with bleach and such but you’ve got guys from all walks of live and from every local on the planet rubbing, shedding, spewing whatever infections they're got on those walls, glory holes, and slings. Guys are spreading shit all the time. It’s an impossible task to keep clean and there is no way to insure that spot your precious hole is resting on isn’t harboring some flesh eating bacteria that will dine well on that cum wet joy hole.

I do like that sling set up they have there, out in the open and bold. I need to visit there soon and put the manhole out for use.

• 2 months later...
Guest Scott28

Yeah. The sling is awesome been back quite a few times. I really love getting fucked in the bathroom and i'm not picky like some guys are. I'll let anyone fuck me. Anyone

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I heard that the a bijou closed this past year. Shame, it could be fun at times and I always made an effort to go each trip. Guess I'll just have to hit my other favorite haunt - Manhandler Saloon when I'm there over IML....

• 5 years later...
On 6/17/2014 at 10:52 AM, indynudeguy said:

Great place. Nothing like getting in the sling and offering my hole to all.

never liked theaters  like sleazy hotels i dream of eating cum filled pussy the her calling people to fuck me