Deciding to Bareback Only

Guest smokyboy

Guest smokyboy

This past weekend was fun after getting fucked several times in my hotel room. I've decided that from now on, I will never use condoms again. I will only bareback. It will be the fuckers option as to where he shoots his load. He can shoot it in my ass, on my back, in my mouth, or on my face. Who's next! I am excited about the fuckings to come!

• Like 1
Guest Alberto77

Great choice !! I have taken the same decision about 2 years ago and I did not regret it ! As a top, I love to cum deep inside my bottom

This past weekend was fun after getting fucked several times in my hotel room. I've decided that from now on, I will never use condoms again. I will only bareback. It will be the fuckers option as to where he shoots his load. He can shoot it in my ass, on my back, in my mouth, or on my face. Who's next! I am excited about the fuckings to come!

Guest smokyboy

Great choice !! I have taken the same decision about 2 years ago and I did not regret it ! As a top, I love to cum deep inside my bottom

Have you got pozzed yet? Do you screen your fuckers or just let them have at it?

Guest Alberto77

Do not know yet, but I have already fucked 3 hiv+ bottoms

Have you got pozzed yet? Do you screen your fuckers or just let them have at it?

Guest fuckmethugs

thats good because it feel nature and so alsome getting fuck bareback ya

Guest KYCumDump68

great choice been doing it bare back since i lost my cherry love it

post-93173-005575300 1300011701_thumb.jp

• 4 months later...
Guest NSAfriends

OMG..................SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE! NOTHING LIKE HAVING A MASSIVE BAREBACK COCK DEEP IN MY ASS! LOVE MY TOP TO PUMP ME FULL AS WELL AS CUM ALL OVER ME! ANYONE IN MY ARE THAT IS A TOP WITH A BIG COCK CAN HIT ME UP ANYTIME! i AM POZ JUST SO YOU KNOW IN ADVANCE BUT I TAKE A DICK REAL GOOD!

Guest BBCumboi

As long as you don't mind the risks then go have a good time. Im 25 and have been taking loads for a while now. Love having cum squirted in me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bareboy23

i new i was gonna go all bare when planyin at the sauna with my bf, was in dark room couldnt resist all those hard bare cocks n me n had so slid back on one n knew i was hooked

• 2 weeks later...

Been taking cock BB for 7 yrs now and have to say no regrets, the man that pozed me was/is my hubby. we have been together for 9 yrs and still love each other, just love to share. Going to Disney for gaydays Anaheim, if you are heading there contact me here, will be checking emails... love cum planted deep...

Been taking cock BB for 7 yrs now and have to say no regrets, the man that pozed me was/is my hubby. we have been together for 9 yrs and still love each other, just love to share. Going to Disney for gaydays Anaheim, if you are heading there contact me here, will be checking emails... love cum planted deep...

I have decided to go bareback about 2 years ago. It all started with two trusted buddies and then it progressed from there. Really, the feeling of fucking a bare ass or being fucked by a bare cock, is unique. Love it.

However, I discuss this ahead of time with whoever I am playing. I am NEG and want to stay that way. SO there is a way to play bareback safely.

• 3 months later...
Guest subbottom69

i have gone bare my entire life, had my cherry popped when i was 13 by an older neighbor kids in 1984. i am a total sub bottom and always ask to be done BB but let the top choose and shoot where he chooses. i have been lucky so far and still neg for all diseases. ive been gangbanged at clubs and parties and will take any cock inside me. ive had at least 9 tops tell me they are poz when i say i prefer BB and told them to charge me up. took 11 loads from one of them in 2 days time and still neg

i am also sure ive taken poz loads from gifters not saying and from others never tested.

being willing to take the risk increases the joy and fun of the sex since the stress and worry of being pozzed is gone when you dont care.

at last confirmed count <actual count is higher due to clubs and parties and couldnt keep track> ive had over 700 different cocks insdie me. im 40 now and hoping to get at least that many more before i die =)

I have been bb since i was 14 I have only had 1 guy refuse my ass because i wouldnt let him put on a condom, i knowingly havetaken over 100 poz loads, the idea of a charged load in me and my bf is huge turn on.

i have swallowed 24 loads and taken 19 loads in the ass in a club in sf in 2004 - wanting to break the record.

never regretted any load or dick.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I made my shoice back in 1991...I've let go a lot of hot dick who only played with condoms and taken some scary stuff inside me but it was about who would go bare...pozzed in 98...there is no real screening your tops as hiv test tells your past not your present and....that guy that lists neg and safe only...well I fucked a load into him last week

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Servicetop67

I have bottomed several times but mostly wearing condoms. I am getting tired of the fear, the worry and the lack of feeling raw. So far I am still hiv negative. The stress of it all just makes me wanna just say fuck it and find a huge hot top to unload multple charged loads over a few days and hopefully be done with it. But seem not ready with the courage to let go. I need to find a poz top who can make it easy and get me to really wanna do it with him. I read in the threads and Buttrider1965 with his mentioned piledriver position. This gets me horned to wanna do it. Maybe what I ought to do is find a gangbang solution with as many charged loads from 3 or more guys.

Guest PaulZA

Yup, I made this decision too - i never ention condoms and never have them. Generally the guys who come to fuck me do so bare and shoot their load in my ass - even those who say safer only in their profiles

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest brady

45 now and been barebacking since I was 18. no man has ever said no to fucking me bareback! have to have a load to really enjoy it

• 3 months later...
Guest Albertori

Same decision here a fre years ago... I stated having sex around 21, but converted to bareback only around 28-29. From that moment, no more condoms for me