Clicking view member profile brings up my profile? (bug)

When I open up a forum topic I see the name of the profile that started the top. When I hover the mouse above the user name I see a down arrow appear. Clicking that gives a popup menu. When I click on "View Member Profile" why does it show MY profile instead of that users? I think you have a bug. I tried it a few times with the same results.

Guest michael
When I open up a forum topic I see the name of the profile that started the top. When I hover the mouse above the user name I see a down arrow appear. Clicking that gives a popup menu. When I click on "View Member Profile" why does it show MY profile instead of that users? I think you have a bug. I tried it a few times with the same results.

You are right. It is a bug and will be fixed. My apologies.

• 2 weeks later...

Next question.

I noticed that most people's proifle now shows the Loads in Mouth (give/take) and Loads in Ass (give/take) at the top.

I cant find where to set mine in my edit profile page. I've gone through each section but dont see it. Where am I missing it?

Guest michael
Next question.

I noticed that most people's proifle now shows the Loads in Mouth (give/take) and Loads in Ass (give/take) at the top.

I cant find where to set mine in my edit profile page. I've gone through each section but dont see it. Where am I missing it?

I looked as well and it is not there. It is being fixed and should be available to you in the next few days. My apologies.

Ok next bug. Say you goto your inbox and you want to check out the profile of someone that sent you a message. You have two options to view their profile

1) click the username to the left of the new message.
or
2) open the message and click the username link inside the actual message.

Method 1 above) works great
Method 2 above) brings up a blank profile page every time.
Guest michael
Next question.

It is now there for you in the Account Information area.

Guest Lookinaround

This problem still hasn't been fixed. When will it be?

Guest michael

This should now be fixed. Give it a try now. The Forum Software is a 3rd Party component and we had to install this and then customize it.

Guest michael
Ok next bug. Say you goto your inbox and you want to check out the profile of someone that sent you a message. You have two options to view their profile

1) click the username to the left of the new message.

or

2) open the message and click the username link inside the actual message.

Method 1 above) works great

Method 2 above) brings up a blank profile page every time.

Both methods should now be working.

Both methods should now be working.

When I'm checking out new Inbox messages only 1 of the 2 mehtods work (still)

I can only view a profile of someone if I click the profile link to the left of my list of inbox messages.

If I open a message, and click the pofile link in the message itself, a blank profile comes up every time. (very odd)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest michael
Here is an example of what happens if you click the link to a profile inside a message. (see attached blank.jpg)

This should be fixed. Please check it and let me know. Thanks.

This should be fixed. Please check it and let me know. Thanks.

Nope, clicking on the profile link in the actual message brings up a blank profile still. I was only able to test this with older messages. I'm not sure if this applies to new messages or all messages. Send me a new test message in my inbox and I'll confirm it's still broken with new messages as well.

I just got a fresh message in my inbox. When I open the message, and click on the "From:" profile hyperlink name, it brings up an empty profile still. Is this unique to my account? I've tried multiple computers on both firefox and IE. (same results) Anyone else have this problem?

Guest michael
I just got a fresh message in my inbox. When I open the message, and click on the "From:" profile hyperlink name, it brings up an empty profile still. Is this unique to my account? I've tried multiple computers on both firefox and IE. (same results) Anyone else have this problem?

This was an issue but it should be cleared up. I use Safari and Netscape and have tested on both and both work for me. Are you still having this issue?

• 2 months later...

Ok, new related issue. I'm unable to view the profile of someone that posted a forum topic reply. When you click the link of the name of a profile in this forum, it goes back to the root of the forum. (profile never opens up) I'm on firefox