BB black dick in Houston looking to fill you up

Guest nuttmachine

Guest nuttmachine
post-90530-052179300 1295876830_thumb.jpWassup wit it? i am a BB black big dick 30yr total top looking for some tight asses to fuck and bust a couple of loads all in your ass..i like when a bottoms squeezes his phat ass right before i bust..wasup wit it..serious replys only..Houston preferred if you realy interested, hit me up..
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
Guest bottomtoy420

post-90530-052179300 1295876830_thumb.jpWassup wit it? i am a BB black big dick 30yr total top looking for some tight asses to fuck and bust a couple of loads all in your ass..i like when a bottoms squeezes his phat ass right before i bust..wasup wit it..serious replys only..Houston preferred if you realy interested, hit me up..

I'll be in houston the week of June 27 and will gladly take your black nut!! Hit me up if interested.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I am a big black cock lover, not on H Town but not far either. I am very serious and I fuck and suck black cock only. My lil white ass is the tightest you will ever squeeze your cock in. I have very good control over my sphincter and will milk that big chocolate load right out of you. But only if you promise to load my mouth as well. I will give you more pleasure than you can imagine....just as servicing your big black cock will give me my pleasure, I am total bottom and here for you, I don't care to make love I just want to fuck long hard and deep. If interested I will send ass shots but I'm only a standard member, we will have to make other plans. Forget the rest and cum get the best, I hope your load's are as big as your Beautiful cock.

• 8 months later...
Guest bottmpipebear

Mature chubby white daddy here who loves big black men and love getting fucked.  Stafford area, lots of daytime availability during the week, but not evenings or weekends.  I'd love to meet you!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...