spicing up the barebacking

Hi guys, got a load stewing in my ass and the guy who fucked it into me used vicks' vaporub as lube. My idea. I had not done it in a while and thought I would try it again. Let me tell you how I found out about it.

I was at The Club in New Orleans. This was back when they had this room like area up on the third floor that was really dark with a high bench. I love the dark because men seem more uninhibited. I love it when I feel a hand on my ass, then a finger discovers my lubed hole and two seconds later I am getting fucked by a total stranger.

So I am up there all horned up and lucky me in no time I have a cock up my ass and one in my mouth. They took turns on my ass. One got his nut and took off, the other pulled my up on the bench to make out and fuck some more.

His name was Enrique. He took me home. I remember how beautiful the curve of his back looked as I fucked him doggie style. Like me Enrique loved poppers so we got along just great. At one point he pushed me on my back, reached for a little blue jar and started lubing me with it. When he told me what it was he had a wicked little smile on his face.

I was not so sure it was a good idea but he told me I would love it and I did. That minty burn really heightens the feeling of getting fucked and when you couple it with poppers the experience is fantastic.

Word of warning! Do not use icy hot or other things for pain. Yes I made that mistake and it was not fun.

I have not met anyone except Enrique and now me that use Vick's Vaporub for lube so I was just wondering how common it is or what else there is out there I can use for fun.

Give it a try guys.

• 4 weeks later...

I have not used Vapor Rub up the ass- But made successful use of it on a restrained man , using an electric massager to rub it into his tits - he was blindfolded in a leather bondage suit, tightly laced in and secured to the bench with many straps.

After getting him heated up, he was served lunch early - pork chop in a bag, straight out of the freezer on one nipple, a bag of frozen peas on the other.

He shot a huge load , made all the more enjoyable because he could not touch his cock and could not move his body. Impressive!

So I can only imagine what it would be like inside.

Maybe it should be applied to a baseball bat , and shoved up on that, so that your ass is well and truly coated before fucking begins!!

• 2 years later...